CBR1100XX.org Forum

Custom 2000 CBR 1100 xx blackbird "THE PUNISER"

For sale is my ultra-CUSTOM 2000 blackbird. My new house forces me to sell it. Asking $9000 this includes a custom badass paint job over $3000 MY loss YOUR gain. I will not sell the custom paint sperate don't even ask. 11500 miles but I ride alot so it might go up alittle by the time I sell it. Thats more than most people ride their whole lifes. Its called THE PUNISHER and you can see why. It punises other bikes expecially the busa!!!! Know this bike is a busa killer. At bike night the MOB do not even look at the busas when I brings this bike. RIght now it will go 190mph put on a pipe, power commander and jet kit it will do 200 mph easy.

Piece Out

90% super maxxis road compound. ultra low resistance

post-12732-1200377502.jpg

post-12732-1200377511.jpg

post-12732-1200377519.jpg

post-12732-1200377526.jpg

You should get lots of responses... we've already been looking at this fine bike. I think you should have a ton of interested buyers, considering the amount of love and attention you've obviously poured into this hot bike.

I'm surprised you didn't put it on eBay.... you'd get more than your asking price, I'm sure. There's a guy named Bowen on here who could probably get to you sooner, so I'm sure he'll get it before I can arrange to get it.

You mention you won't sell parts separate from it... but then you mention "Piece out." So which is it? I don't want to go through the whole process of buying it, shipping it, and then find out some of the beautiful custom painted pieces have been pieced out.

Would you be able to ship? How would you want payment? I can send a Walmart money order, so you'll know it's legit.

You should get lots of responses... we've already been looking at this fine bike. I think you should have a ton of interested buyers, considering the amount of love and attention you've obviously poured into this hot bike.

I'm surprised you didn't put it on eBay.... you'd get more than your asking price, I'm sure. There's a guy named Bowen on here who could probably get to you sooner, so I'm sure he'll get it before I can arrange to get it.

Would you be able to ship? How would you want payment? I can send a Walmart money order, so you'll know it's legit.

:icon_goodsign: :icon_banghead: :icon_lol:

For sale is my ultra-CUSTOM 2000 blackbird. My new house forces me to sell it. Asking $9000 this includes a custom badass paint job over $3000 MY loss YOUR gain. I will not sell the custom paint sperate don't even ask. 11500 miles but I ride alot so it might go up alittle by the time I sell it. Thats more than most people ride their whole lifes. Its called THE PUNISHER and you can see why. It punises other bikes expecially the busa!!!! Know this bike is a busa killer. At bike night the MOB do not even look at the busas when I brings this bike. RIght now it will go 190mph put on a pipe, power commander and jet kit it will do 200 mph easy.

Piece Out

you should really be ak-sking mo' dough fo' dis bike, see??? It's full-on whack!!!

You sound like a safe dude - does it come wit' lotsa gear (helmet, jacket, armored pants.... Oakleys, muscle shirt n' shit)????

"Piece" out!!

:icon_rolleyes:

Piece Out

okay a jokes a joke ..... you should go back with the children now ........................

and what kinda jet kit goes on a 2000 CBR 1100XX?

People on eBay are looking for cheap, noone is interested in a quality custom. This is why oraneg county choppers does NOT sell there Choppers their. This is a one of a kind custom. The busa crowd on eBay did not like my auction. The truth HURTS!

I wont sell the stock cans off the bike. At my local bike night a Honda Inc. rep says the stock cans help the bike go 190 mph because the extra six holes create a vortex stream inside the muffler. That is why I dont put aftermarket cans on the bike.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLYYYY!

People on eBay are looking for cheap, noone is interested in a quality custom. This is why oraneg county choppers does NOT sell there Choppers their. This is a one of a kind custom. The busa crowd on eBay did not like my auction. The truth HURTS!

I wont sell the stock cans off the bike. At my local bike night a Honda Inc. rep says the stock cans help the bike go 190 mph because the extra six holes create a vortex stream inside the muffler. That is why I dont put aftermarket cans on the bike.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLYYYY!

:icon_eek:

:icon_surrender:

C'mon Joe say when!

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLYYYY!

Maybe he is a friend of Shane's :icon_whistle:

Hooplehead!

hey Punisher,

first a belated welcome to the madhouse. It sure looks like someone put a lot of effort into the paint job on your bird. Its proobably not to a lot of peoples liking so good luck with the sale.

Have you personally had the bike up to 190 mph ?

Exactly what is the benefit of having the OEM pipes v's aftermarket ones ?

2000 CBR1100 is fuel injected isn't it ?

what exactly is"90% super maxxis road compound. ultra low resistance" supposed to mean?

Where are you located?

do you roll with a guy named Shane ?

Mack

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLYYYY!

But I thought a pipe, power commander and a jet kit would make it faster?

Anyhow I'll give you $4,000 for it just because it is a very low mileage XX. I'd go $5,000 if it didn't need paint.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLYYYY!

But I thought a pipe, power commander and a jet kit would make it faster?

Anyhow I'll give you $4,000 for it just because it is a very low mileage XX. I'd go $5,000 if it didn't need paint.

$4200 if he peels the decals off and puts a tank bra on - final offer!!!!

:icon_whistle:

The bike is in Lexington KY. But i will help deliver it free for $1.00 a mile for 50 miles. Ask anyone in my area about THE PUNISHER they will tell you how fast it is. If you put on the jet kit and power commander the bike will not work with the stock cans you must use aftermarket cans. I will not accept low-BALL PRICES.