CBR1100XX.org Forum

03 Blackbird For Sale

Attn XX lovers - I have too many bikes and a few of them have to go. I don't ride the Blackbird enough to justify keeping it, so I have decided to put it up for sale.

It's a great bike, but when riding solo I take my 954RR...and when riding 2 up, I ride either my ZRX or my FZ1....so the Blackbird just sits there looking pretty in the garage...which is a darn shame, as someone should be enjoying this great machine.

Here are some of the particulars...

100 % completely stock (Yes 100% - I have not changed anything - except the oil and filter)

3500 miles

Never Down (NO - not even at zero MPH in the driveway)

Always garaged

I can get some pics taken and post them...but for now, just know that the bike looks just like you would expect an XX that has always been garaged and has 3500 miles on it to look

I'm in the Atlanta Georgia area

I gotta have 7k for it...or I'll just keep it and sell a different bike in my fleet

Thanks for looking.

Post this over on Cycle Forums in the Tennessee>Nashville thread. I believe there's a fellow over there who may be interested. I bought Dutch's out from under him a few months ago.

Post this over on Cycle Forums in the Tennessee>Nashville thread. I believe there's a fellow over there who may be interested. I bought Dutch's out from under him a few months ago.

Or..... you could direct him to this thread

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...still for sale.

Or..... you could direct him to this thread

• 4 weeks later...

KC,

Do you have any pix of the bike that you could E-Mail me? I am in Gainesville Ga so not too far for me to come see the bike.

E-Mail me at ricardo-sawyer@excite.com

Thanks,

Ricardo

Attn XX lovers - I have too many bikes and a few of them have to go. I don't ride the Blackbird enough to justify keeping it, so I have decided to put it up for sale.

It's a great bike, but when riding solo I take my 954RR...and when riding 2 up, I ride either my ZRX or my FZ1....so the Blackbird just sits there looking pretty in the garage...which is a darn shame, as someone should be enjoying this great machine.

Here are some of the particulars...

100 % completely stock (Yes 100% - I have not changed anything - except the oil and filter)

3500 miles

Never Down (NO - not even at zero MPH in the driveway)

Always garaged

I can get some pics taken and post them...but for now, just know that the bike looks just like you would expect an XX that has always been garaged and has 3500 miles on it to look

I'm in the Atlanta Georgia area

I gotta have 7k for it...or I'll just keep it and sell a different bike in my fleet

Thanks for looking.