CBR1100XX.org Forum

Minneapolis Roomates needed

Due to the wife skipping out on me, I have to find a couple roomates to help make the house payment. Great place with garage spots for bikes. Reach arounds always given. Inquire within.

Due to the wife skipping out on me, I have to find a couple roomates to help make the house payment. Great place with garage spots for bikes. Reach arounds always given. Inquire within.

Craigs list....

You're sure to get a few FREAKS to reply.

How far are is your place from Sheiks' Palace Royal or the Voodoo Lounge?

How far are is your place from Sheiks' Palace Royal or the Voodoo Lounge?

Less than 5 minutes by XX at "safe and prudent race pace."

Craigs list....

You're sure to get a few FREAKS to reply.

I've posted up on Craigslist a couple of times with no luck at all, roomates.com is a joke. A friend told me that pictures get more resonses so I will try a new CL ad with pics. Problem is there are a ton of people renting rooms in their homes at this time with economy/housing market in the shitter.

Post this up on MNSBR.com? Lots of young guys there that may need a place or know someone.... Depending how long it takes you I may know of someone moving to the cities who may need a place, but not sure yet. Will steer em your way if thats the case...And sorry to hear about your situation.