CBR1100XX.org Forum

Here it is for ya Jen....SOLD

Gonna give it one more time, see how we do...

Ill sell it for $5800, but the Corbin stays with me. (you get the stocker) $6000 is as you see it. Have all stock blinkers, windscreen and reflectors. 16000 mile service has been done at the beginning of this season along with Pilot Roads, brakes, and full fluid flush. Only blemish is a small ding in the tank with I cannot photograph. (its that small) and if I did not say anything, you probably wouldnt notice. Currently garaged with @ 17000 on it. Its about as mint as a 5 year old bike can get.

right.jpg

xxleft.jpg

front.jpg

odo.jpg

back.jpg

triptree.jpg

You are evil, putting this up here to tempt me...

Okay, okay, can I see the bike? I'm around until Monday, gone for a week, back for five days, gone til after the holidays.

Now that you put this up I'm nervous I might lose this opportunity... LOL :icon_wink:

-- Jen

I'll miss you tonight. Going into NYC for the evening. I'll get a hold of you tomorrow once the hangover

clears... :icon_drunks:

Sales, hmmm? Good salesmen will be the death of me. :icon_twisted:

Or at least the death of my savings... :icon_biggrin:

That bike is awesome man. Thanks for letting me see it. Next time we will definitely do the beer thing... :icon_wink:

I'll be in touch. Like I said, away for the next week. It'll give me some time to think about it... :icon_think:

Okay. I'll take it. LOL

I just got off the beach in Aruba and couldn't stop mulling over the bike, so I figure if I just say yes I'll stop thinking and start relaxing...

:icon_cool:

I'll be back on the 11th. Get you the check then... S'okay?

I get back late tuesday night. Should be able to get the money to you before the week's over. Uh, how do I transport it? Isn't it snowy? Do I rent a trailer? I haven't done this before. Usually buy bikes in the summer... :icon_think:

Fuck renting one. You can borrow my trailer if you want..as long as you bring Heineken with you. :icon_whistle:

Or we can throw it in the pick-up..as long as you bring Heineken and gas money... :icon_whistle:

Or you can ride it for free... :icon_whistle:

Or hire Ben to do it??... :icon_whistle: I hear he whores himself out once in a while.

Just let me know. Ill help you out anyway I can.

Wow, thanks guys. Beer is the easy part. :icon_biggrin:

Ben, I appreciate it, I'm in Stamford and that's a hell of a haul for you. You are welcome to join us for a beer if you'd like, but I couldn't ask you to come all the way down for me.

And so you know, I'm female. Mike'll attest to it. :icon_boobies: :icon_mrgreen:

If you think we can do it Mike, than that will do for me. Truck or trailer's great.

I'm dying to see the truck on the road... :icon_whistle:

Ben, I appreciate it, I'm in Stamford and that's a hell of a haul for you. You are welcome to join us for a beer if you'd like, but I couldn't ask you to come all the way down for me.

And so you know, I'm female. Mike'll attest to it. :icon_boobies: :icon_mrgreen:

If you think we can do it Mike, than that will do for me. Truck or trailer's great.

:icon_needpics:

:icon_eyebrows: .. :icon_whistle: .....

I told you to take it out that night...I was a little shitty

Well as long as theres no sand on the road Ill do it. If its shitty, I can always borrow my brothers. No problem

Keep me updated

:icon_needpics:

How'd I know that was coming

I shall hope for the loveliest of weather conditions... :icon_pray:

Thanks Mike.

And Ben, I think it's a bit early in my time as a member to start posting pics proving I'm of the female persuasion. Trust me, no one wants to see them anyway. :icon_eek::icon_biggrin:

Dave, to me silver or black, it's a beautiful thing....

At least it's not puke green. Although that probably wouldn't stop me from buying it... :icon_biggrin:

And Ben, I think it's a bit early in my time as a member to start posting pics proving I'm of the female persuasion. Trust me, no one wants to see them anyway. :icon_eek::icon_biggrin:

Once you've been here long enough, you'll know that it's NEVER too early.

And if you're homely, just pull your shirt up over face!

I'm sooooooooo going to Hell.

Mike, I leave for FL Saturday. What works for you (if anything)? I get back the 5th. We can always wait until I get home if you want.

And Ben, there are a lot of things I've been called, but homely isn't one of them... :icon_evilgrin:

:icon_wtf: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aruba last week, Florida next week, live in Stamford, have a RR and a HD???

You wanna get married??....Maybe Im asking too little for my XX..

It really doesnt matter. Supposed to be shitty tomorrow. I can do it Friday, but dont get home until like 8:00. But I will do it if you want

:icon_wtf: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aruba last week, Florida next week, live in Stamford, have a RR and a HD???

You wanna get married??....Maybe Im asking too little for my XX..

It really doesnt matter. Supposed to be shitty tomorrow. I can do it Friday, but dont get home until like 8:00. But I will do it if you want

Family lives in FL, RR owned by the business, up to my elbows in debt for the HD. Marry me, inherit my bills! :icon_lol:

Okay, aruba was a legit vacation...

Friday would be fine with me if it's good for you. Do you want to feel it out and see if you are too tired after work?

And Ben, there are a lot of things I've been called, but homely isn't one of them... :icon_evilgrin:

Such as?

(Other than "Tease")

Oh, well "Tease" is certainly the one most used. Usually with an expletive in front of it... :icon_censored:

:icon_whistle: