CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fuel Stabilizer

DaveK

Sta-Bil does work. I use it in my generator that I don't use (just start it a couple of times a year). Meaning, the gas has been in there a long time and still smells the same and the gen runs fine. I also use it every winter in my three bikes. Around here, they change the gas after Sept., what the difference is, I'm not sure.

I've been using StaBil for years and years and have never had a problem with it not doing it's job. Yesterday in fact, I did:

3 motorcycles (an ST110 that's for sale, my track bike, and Peg's 600F4 that's for sale)

2 generators

2 lawn mowers

1 power washer

1 leaf blower

and a partridge in a pear tree

Thanks everyone....I should have known better. The guy at the dealer convinced me of it...right before I bought his in house brand of Stabilizer...Fuel Fresh. $17.00 for a quart.

He was so quick and matter of fact about Sta-bil being shit.

I really hate dealers.

Thanks

I've been using StaBil for years and years and have never had a problem with it not doing it's job. Yesterday in fact, I did:

3 motorcycles (an ST110 that's for sale, my track bike, and Peg's 600F4 that's for sale)

2 generators

2 lawn mowers

1 power washer

1 leaf blower

and a partridge in a pear tree

You have quick hands and a very small funnel, don't you... :icon_evilgrin:

Thanks everyone....I should have known better. The guy at the dealer convinced me of it...right before I bought his in house brand of Stabilizer...Fuel Fresh. $17.00 for a quart.

He was so quick and matter of fact about Sta-bil being shit.

I really hate dealers.

Thanks

You are a sucker! :-)