CBR1100XX.org Forum

2006 VFR Bars

I was surprised to find that I could order 2003 VFR bars through a Honda dealer up here in Canada for about $107 for one side, $135 or so for the other (all dollars Canadian - 1=0.95 USD). How or why the right- and left-hand bars are priced differently is one of those marketing mysteries of the universe to me. So used ones should be some percentage of that...

Great mod, no question. Added a few hours to my riding day, while looks 100% factory stock. Just be careful with the dremel when filing the tabs to account for the new master cylinders/assembly angle on the VFR bars.

How or why the right- and left-hand bars are priced differently is one of those marketing mysteries of the universe to me.

Probably because the RH have a notch in them where the brake light switch connection is, maybe because there is more machining :icon_confused: Best mod I did to my XX though :icon_biggrin:

I will find out what this guy wants for them and reply to all PM's in order of receipt with the price when I find out. BTW- I have 7 interrested parties so if you havn't expressed interrest already, consider this set gone already.

• 2 weeks later...
I will find out what this guy wants for them and reply to all PM's in order of receipt with the price when I find out. BTW- I have 7 interrested parties so if you havn't expressed interrest already, consider this set gone already.

Did he sell these? :icon_think: