CBR1100XX.org Forum

kneedraggers.com

I attempted to order a Zero Gravity Sport Touring windscreen from this place. Three days after I placed my order and paid in full using PayPal, I received this letter.

Dear William,

We'd like to thank you for your recent order (W40375) with KneeDraggers.com, but we regret to inform you that one or more items on your order are backordered.

Because of this backorder issue, we are unable to process your order without consulting with you first.

If waiting an additional amount of time for your items is going to be a problem, please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can update or modify your order. Our sales staff will be more than happy to help you find a suitable alternative item.

If you do wish to wait for the item you want, we will require a half-down backorder deposit. This deposit will be retained as in store credit in the event of a backorder cancellation.

You can reply to this email, or contact us using the information below.

Additional Information:

---------------------------------------------------

this windscreen is on back order and will have to be made by zero gravity in all colors, this will take approx 3 weeks.

We appreciate your business, and thank you again for shopping at KneeDraggers.com!

Ken S.

Customer Service Rep

The KneeDraggers Customer Service Team

========================================================================

I called Zero Gravity and learned that that windscreen WAS NOT on backorder and they would ship one to me on that very afternoon.

I then called kneegraggers.com at 5:46 PM and left a voicemail message asking that the order be cancelled, and that they confirm my request by email.

At 5:50 PM I followed up with an email message requesting that the order be cancelled.

At 5:51 PM I sent another message asking that my PayPal account be credited in the amount of $83.92

At 6:59 PM I received an email from Ken stating "no problem"

At 10:37 PM I sent another email message asking when I could expect the return of my $83.92.

Since that time, I have left two voice mail messages asking that the $83.92 be returned to my PayPal account and another email message on 6-13 at 4:30 PM

I don't understand why my email messages have not been responded to since 6:59 on the 11th, why my voicemail messages have not been responded to, nor why the $83.92 has not yet been returned to my account as it's not a big deal to return funds to a PayPal account.

Finally, I'd waited long enough and opened a dispute at PayPal. Maybe they can get kneedraggers to return the money for an item that they can't deliver and for an order that was cancelled as a result of their letter to me.

I don't understand why my email messages have not been responded to since 6:69 on the 11th

They called at 6:72 and you didn't answer....you now have a phonemail in your inbox there on Altair-6... :icon_biggrin: Check your phonemail....

After going through PayPal's Resolution Center, the $83.92 that I paid to kneedraggers.com on June 8th was refunded to my PayPal account.

cool deal

They are about an hour from me. I was ready to hop on the bird and straighten shit out for you :icon_twisted:

I just ordered the same windscreen from White Buffalo. $70 + shipping and it was here in a week. That was 2 weeks ago.