CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Peg lowering brackets

Has anyone had any issues with the side stand tab getting in the way of shifting with these brackets installed? My side stand "kick tab" seems to be in the way and I can 't get a good chunk of toe on the shift lever. Maybe my sidestand is bent???

Has anyone had any issues with the side stand tab getting in the way of shifting with these brackets installed? My side stand "kick tab" seems to be in the way and I can 't get a good chunk of toe on the shift lever. Maybe my sidestand is bent???

I doubt it's bent, I used to be able to catch the sidestand tab with my toe (pre install) but now I am only able to catch it with my heel as the peg now protrudes out further and forward than before making getting a toe in there alot more difficult.

I'm back from my trip to Flagstaff. Had a great time!!!

Ready to ship out some brackets again.

Dave,

I PP'd you on the 16th and posted same on the other site... thought I'd check in with ya here...

Thanks!

I ground mine off. I bought a spare sidestand CHEAP to put it back to stock if I ever need to.

I also welded a stack of steel plate to raise the sidestand up on account of the 6mm rear shim.

sidestand.gif

• 1 month later...

Folks, I have 10 sets left till their gone forever!

If you want a set please get ahold of me.

To all those who have purchased these (all 280+ of ya) I want to say Thank You!!

I hope you enjoy your new found comfort!

Dave

Folks, I have 10 sets left till their gone forever!

If you want a set please get ahold of me.

To all those who have purchased these (all 280+ of ya) I want to say Thank You!!

I hope you enjoy your new found comfort!

Dave

Dave, I want a set. I emailed you and sent you $ via paypal. Never saw this thread until now. Doh.

Got mine today. Unbelievably quick on Dave's part. Also, I have never gotten that kind of service from the USPS unless I went at least Priority.

Being a retired machine shop owner, I can say that the workmanship on these are very good----better thank I expected. If they work as good as they look-----it will make for one hell of good deal.

Happy trails kel

Sold out!

Thanks everyone.

Any update on the pillion sets? I love my peg brackets from the first run and the missus would love some more room :icon_surprised:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, I finally got the site working. It's not the prettiest, but it will have to do until I get more time to mess with it

If you want to order the peg lowering brackets, Dave's turned over most of the stuff to me.

Check out http://www.cyclefarkle.com Paypal accepted.

cool very cool

Thanks Stan. The theory goes that I don't have to make a lot of money on this, as much like John's business, I'm hoping to be able to write off most of my (somewhat large) bike related expenses this year.

• 1 month later...

Tried to order another set today, but shippingrates not fixed. :icon_naughty:

PM sent.

The barcets I got workes perfect. had to file down the side at the left mount.

5 sec of filing made it perfect. Didn't lower the brake level.

With my size 12 shoes I didn't feele the difference. No problem using the

brake level. :icon_biggrin:

PM sent.

I'll just ship you out a set and invoice you whatever the total turns out to be. I need to order more, so I probably won't have them in stock until Wednesday.

PM sent.

I'll just ship you out a set and invoice you whatever the total turns out to be. I need to order more, so I probably won't have them in stock until Wednesday.

Thanks.

Pls. set value at $25 to get it through customs :icon_whistle: