CBR1100XX.org Forum

What happens when you don't buy a Honda

hillbillyxx

I was in the gym doing my thing this week Got to watch some idiot hit my new ride with a GMC truck. It almost went over but he backed up and the front wheel came back to the ground. Damage was to the right mid pipe and muffler and side stand mostly.

The main lesson I have learned is to park somewhere that a car can't get to as in the sidewalk .

The son of a gun never even said he was sorry. Just kept saying that he never saw my bike.

Now for the good news. All the parts are supposed to be here and on the bike Friday afternoon. GSXR parts seem a lot easier to come by than Honda XX.

post-1019-1178211756.jpg

post-1019-1178211828.jpg

You can get the two brothers Dual slip ons M2 or M5 VALE cans, I have them in carbon fiber on my bird and they are SAAAWWWEEEEEEEEEEET!

What ? 608 for stock can plus mid pipe ?

I would go with set of slip ons or even full system,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am assuming that is just a repair estimate for the other guys insurance.

What ? 608 for stock can plus mid pipe ?

I would go with set of slip ons or even full system,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am assuming that is just a repair estimate for the other guys insurance.

That was the estimate for a Suzuki dealer to put it back together. The other guys insurance fixed things up pretty fast and I just put it back stock, not caring about the cost.

Some of the guys on the Suzuki forum were offering me steals on stock pipes and cans but I just felt like the other guys insurance could put it all back for me.