CBR1100XX.org Forum

[D] Chicago BMW Motorcycle

Chicago BMW Motorcycle had the best price for BMW Sport Grips @ $8.00/each. My favorite grip BTW.

I ordered a pair four weeks ago. The order confirmation email indicated that it would take 7-10 days for them to get the grips and then another five days or so for them to arrive at my home. Ok two weeks seemed reasonable, about right for a dealer. But still slower than most places.

After three weeks I sent an email asking for the order status, no response.

Today after four weeks I called. The rep I spoke to was mumbling the order status, thinking outloud actually. He said they keep the grips in stock, but hadn't sent them yet. He said they'd send them this week. This week! How about sending them today I demanded. He agreed. Hopefully I'll get them this week, we'll see.

I'd give them an "F", but the order I placed last year was fine.

:icon_lmao: :icon_lmao:

Shit Matt my local BMW dealer has them in stock. I could have grabbed you a pair and brought them down to you!

Put some Dual Stars under them babies while you're at it :icon_biggrin:

You want me to go over there and edit them?

Say the word....

Nice!

If I don't get them by this time next week, absolutely. I think first giving them a chance is fair, no?