CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A+ ] BlueGauges Online

Scott the owner is the best and his services are second to none.

I had my guage mileage reset and I had the guage color changed.

I bought a used set of gauges and they had 15K on them. For my wrecked bird I needed them reset to 6K. At the same time, I hated the yellow color so he soldered on very-bright red LED's which look incredible!

I also changed the color of my ST1300 guages to red. Here's a quick pic.

DSC03857.JPG

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went ahead and shipped my gauges to the company. I am not stranger to soldering pcb's, but for less than $60 and a lifetime warranty. Hell, worth it to know someone whos done it before, is handling it for me. Got the gauges back in about a week from time i shipped (im on east coast as are they), plugged them in and... WOW!! As good or better than i hoped, which is rare for me. I see no scratches or skipped/stripped screws on the cluster. Whoever installed the led's, did it right and were very careful about handling the item. Thats right, still a perfectly clear and scratch free set of lenses in her. The blue is bright as heck and looks amazing. Makes me wanna start riding at night more often. I did email the company after day 6. Amazingly got a prompt and to the point response within 6hrs. I was told when to expect the gauges (next day), and they were correct. If they had added clear plastic sheeting to protect the cluster, or a soft bag,(for shipping) the A+ would be an A+++ with cash tip headed that way. It was SENT in safer packaging than it was returned to me with. Regardless, no damages done, so now im just nit picking.

post-3948-0-70876500-1432924670_thumb.jp post-3948-0-09375000-1432924755_thumb.jp A+

Edited by Hooplehead