CBR1100XX.org Forum

My house project...

wr0ngway

I bought this place in spring of 2004, about the time I disappeared from the board and social events. :icon_redface:

Its on a 1 acre site, close in to a historic town on a hillside overlooking the river and small city. The river is mostly obscured by trees, except for now, in the winter, the sun sparkles off the water in the afternoon. :icon_whistle: (south orientation)

The house was built in 1920 by a Reverend / Magistrate / Entrepreneur. The locale was incorporated as a town in 1726 and has a lot of history dating from the civil war...

Here are some before and after shots. I have hundreds more, but haven't organized a nice presentation yet, kind of waiting for the final product which is a few months (hopefully).

april 2004 : dec 2006

16_016.JPG

DSCN0037.JPG

DSCN0082.JPG

17_017.JPG

DSCN0043.JPG

DSCN0081.JPG

19_019.JPG

DSCN0076.JPG

25_025.JPG

DSCN0058.JPG

24_024.JPG

DSCN0003.JPG

18_018.JPG

DSCN0080.JPG

DSCN0001.JPG

some not very good shots of the awesome daily sunset

DSCN0031.JPG

DSCN0039.JPG

and the owners

DSCN0078.JPG

....shit you have gone through.

Thanks Dave you really have a lot of heart, seriously. However I gotta say, one thing I've learned, pretty much all my misery is self inflicted 'cause the world is mostly a very beautiful place.

I remember what you went through...and it wasn't a story I can ever forget.

You were put through the ringer....financially, emptionally, physically and I say congrats to you for making that house a home.

NO ONE deserves it more than you.

dave

Holy crap duder, that's some project. Keep up posted.

I must have missed whatever it is you went through, sorry. But I hope you're doing ok now.

I'm close to c'ville, look me up sometime.

That looks like a big project but it should be beautiful when you are done good luck with it and keep sending the pics to keep us up to date.

Ok. so I see 2 counts of child labor, 2 counts of illegal immigrant labor... You're going to jail dude! :icon_lol:

Seriously though... Looking awesome... Are you flipping this or living in it?

:icon_clap: