CBR1100XX.org Forum

Motorcycle Maintenance Log Program

OrganDonor

Found on my Goldwing list:

Free Drivers Log 1x1.gifShane Stump, creator of Stumpware created this software for monitoring maintenance, expenses, and overall costs of owning your vehicle. Much better than a simple spreadsheet, this log can be used to track multiple motorcycles and cars. There used to be a price for purchasing this software but Shane is moving on to other endeavors so he has allowed me to distribute this software for free to any and all that want to use it. In the future he will be developing a web based application that accomplishes what this software does but makes it much easier for folks to access and update their vehicle information anywhere, anytime.

This software is FREEWARE with no technical support. It is fairly intuitive but can become as complex as you want it to be. I nor Shane can offer any technical support of this product. It loads easy on Windows 2000 and Windows XP. It should be upward compatible to Vista but there are no guarantees. Use this software at your own risk. I do, and am extremely impressed with its ease of use and reliability.

I just downloaded it... a lot of Wing owners had it already, but had purchased it before it became freeware.

I downloaded it from: This site.

• 1 month later...
Damn Ben, good post!! Pretty cool piece of software there. Most comprehensive vehicle log software I've ever seen. Did you know that you were mentioned on the dude's site? (or someone from here anyway)

Jay

Really?

Dude... you making it to PRIXXS?

Really?

I don't know...do I have to have a Goldwing? :icon_stickpoke:

He was actually referring to a post in a thread I started.

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...p;hl=driverslog

Ahhhh...sorry missed your thread Dave. I've been not too active as of late, trying to catch up on the goings on here.

Really?

I don't know...do I have to have a Goldwing? :icon_stickpoke:

He was actually referring to a post in a thread I started.

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...p;hl=driverslog

Ahhhh...sorry missed your thread Dave. I've been not too active as of late, trying to catch up on the goings on here.

Yeah, he posted it up ten hours after I did. Poseur!

Yeah, he posted it up ten hours after I did. Poseur!

Umm, learn to tell time. It was 10 hours before you did. :icon_biggrin:

• 10 years later...
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2007 at 11:15 PM, OrganDonor said:

Found on my Goldwing list:

I just downloaded it... a lot of Wing owners had it already, but had purchased it before it became freeware.

I downloaded it from: This site.

Is anyone still using this or are others using something else these days?

I've always used an excel file then an app that went dead, but am now exploring other options to track/log maintenance schedule items.

Oh, above link is dead but I think I found the same program here:

http://touringmotorcyclists.com/tech_tips/download.html

but M$ is warning me the .exe is scary.

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2017 at 3:37 AM, TuffguyF4i said:

Anyone using a good app for maint?

I used to use MPG but it became kind of shitty and not maintained.  I've been using one simply called "Auto Care" by Xper2 Solutions for all of the vehicles.  Enter miles on fillup, and it tells you MPG and when maintenance is due based on mileage and time.

Way too much work. :lol:

I track MPG in Excel, and at the bottom I note what was done during "winter maintenance."  Only tire and chain replacements are noted with actual mileage...mostly so I can guesstimate how much longer until I can anticipate replacement (handy when planning a trip).