CBR1100XX.org Forum

Widening the stock XX rear wheel...

Godspeed409

Ride it OR show it! Make up your mind!

:icon_duh:

WOW :icon_eek: Thanx for that prophetic advice........You're a real sage after 87 posts :icon_rolleyes: Don't know how I got along in life before you decided to chide in with your advice?!? :icon_duh:

Oh yeah........and Ase is spelled Ace last I knew :icon_duh: .......Not that I'm tryin' to tell 'ya how to handle your business or nothin' :icon_duh:

WOW :icon_eek: Thanx for that prophetic advice........You're a real sage after 87 posts :icon_rolleyes: Don't know how I got along in life before you decided to chide in with your advice?!? :icon_duh:

Oh yeah........and Ase is spelled Ace last I knew :icon_duh: .......Not that I'm tryin' to tell 'ya how to handle your business or nothin' :icon_duh:

I think someone needed a longer nap. :icon_wink:

Let me have your keys...

Bye Bye 200 series....Hello Smiley face in your driveway!!

:icon_biggrin:

You and your midget girlfriend already had my keys........remember?!? You missed your chance bubba!! :icon_naughty::icon_razz: And I'll definately be more careful with them if I make RedNeXXt! :icon_whistle:

(BTW.........took your advice and now carry a 2nd one on me)

I think someone needed a longer nap. :icon_wink:

I could always use a longer nap Timmy!! :icon_biggrin:

Howdy,

My 99 XX also had a 200 series tire on it when I bought it, an almost new Michelin HPX. It had no clearance problem with the chain or swingarm but I suspect that the centerstand was removed to prevent interference. I hated to replace an almost new tire but I was tired of feeling that I owned an ill handling POS and put the proper size tire back on it. Don't bother with a 190 tire either, put the 180 back on it. You will be pleased with the results.

No happy faces in my driveway, but I did smoke up the neighborhood with what was left of that 200 tire. :icon_dance:

Good luck,

Mark