CBR1100XX.org Forum

Honda Riding Boots

Hi All, I just orded a set of these. I was told they run large (size 9 = 9.5 or 10). I wear a 9.5 and i

orded a 9.5, they should be in about 12/5/06 so i will give you all :icon_smile: a update.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/product.a...thletic-For-Men

I bought a pair of those exact boots from Sierra Trading about 3 months ago. I love the fit so much that i bought another pair just now.

As for size I ordered the same size i always wear, 10. They fit perfect.

Great deal and good street boot, not to flashy yet very functional.

I just emailed a link to Adam, beondwacko, cause he liked mine so he ordered a pair also.

Thanks for posting the link. They had run out of stock after my first pair and I wanted a second pair after getting the first.

Got my boots in today, and they are great!! The size is right on, im a 9.5 and i orded a 9.5 :icon_biggrin: .

Got my boots in today, and they are great!! The size is right on, im a 9.5 and i orded a 9.5 :icon_biggrin: .

Mine should be here today according to the Tracking info except I have a very big Cat Back Hoe and a couple front-end loaders laying pipe in front of my place today !!! City putting in new sewer lines !

They are a very good street riding boot that are well made which is why I bought two pairs for myself.

Plus they are not loud or flashy looking so they can be worn at work when commuting which I do alot of.

I just broke the zipper on one of my Sidi Strada's the other day. Warrantied for life, but local shoe shop (Logan's Magic on Western Avenue for Vern & Demon....he rides daily btw) is repairing for $13.00, about the price of shipping.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...