CBR1100XX.org Forum

super deal on gloves...

ordered these from olympia gloves... arrived 4 days later total of 32.50 shipped for kanagroo palms, kevlar, and really nice gloves... very well made..

go to olympiagloves.com, look a the 335 "the protector" then go to internet specials and they have the blue and black for $24.99 + shipping in all sizes... retail is $99.99

i like the small carbon fiber on the palm and on the joint of the thumb..

just wanted to pass it along.. i wear a XXL in alpine stars and joe rocket, and the olympia gloves XL fits me perfect.. so they fit alittle bigger than those brands.

i can post pics if you want.. but these are a great buy..

• Upvote 1

Can you put a link in please. :icon_dance:

• 3 months later...

I'm such a sheeple. I had to order a pair of the all black myself. Thanks again for the link. You can barely get a pair of decent work gloves for that price.

Try this link The Protector. You must click internet specials on the left and the discounted rate will appear at the bottom of the page. You can't beat the quality for the price. I just wish that they had had the all black in my size. I had to settle for the blue/black. 2 days from order date to my doorstep. An overall great experience dealing with Olympia.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...