CBR1100XX.org Forum

Power Commanders GB - Happening NOW!

Warchild

Anyone up for a brand new PC-III for your Blackbird for $253?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Potential Group Buy for PC-III for '99-'03 Blackbirds - interested?

• Oh, hell yes, I'm a player!
    • No, thanks.
    • Fuck off! I am deeply offended by your offer - you should just shut the fuck up or better yet leave!
    • Hookers

That's eight. We're in. :icon_cool:

Standby for ordering instructions....

Warchild, I have been noticing you here on the forum... I really appreciate you looking out for the what is left of the bird owners... :icon_clap: But anyway DAMMIT I'm in.... :icon_lmao:

Any chance on getting in on this for other models?

What.... for a guy like you?! :icon_think:

:icon_razz:

I am waiting to ensure the price model is the same, regardless, I asked the vendor, and he said "yes"!

You are hooked up, my brother! :icon_thumbsup:

Warchild, I have been noticing you here on the forum... I really appreciate you looking out for the what is left of the bird owners...

Appreciate the kind words, Yakasuko.

That's eight. We're in. :icon_cool:

Standby for ordering instructions....

Warchild, I have been noticing you here on the forum... I really appreciate you looking out for the what is left of the bird owners... :icon_clap: But anyway DAMMIT I'm in.... :icon_lmao:

+1 on the props!!

Oh yeah, and I'M IN!!!

Dale, according to Dynojet's website, they do NOT offer an ignition module for the XX, nor a quick shifter. I do there is a guy on this site that has the quick shifter installed, however.

Can you check with Dynojet to see if the ignition module is available? If it is not, I may have to run the PCII as well.

So what the heck our us sorry suckers with the carbed bikes supposed to do? :icon_wall: Man I feel so unloved!! Isn't this discrimination against the true black CBR XX's?

On a side note... there are several Blackbird folks that have VFR's as well. Can we get on pricing on that? Or can you PM me with how you went about getting a group buy if a VFR model can't be included on the group buy as well?

Thanks for checking.

This price is great!

I am a K&N and Power-Commander dealer in Holland, but your selling price is lower than my purchaseprice.... The selling price over here is roughly $ 470,--

We still can't buy the PC3 for 1999 and 2000 models for the later ones.....

I am interested in switching my own PC2 for a PC3, so count me in.

I'm in.

As long as I have to replace a damaged exhaust can I might as well upgrade the entire system-"Power Commander or Jet kit recommended"

Already have the K&N

Now if I can find that mild NOS kit again...

Tim