CBR1100XX.org Forum

Power Commanders GB - Happening NOW!

Warchild

Anyone up for a brand new PC-III for your Blackbird for $253?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Potential Group Buy for PC-III for '99-'03 Blackbirds - interested?

• Oh, hell yes, I'm a player!
    • No, thanks.
    • Fuck off! I am deeply offended by your offer - you should just shut the fuck up or better yet leave!
    • Hookers

The PC-IIIusb Group Buy has begun!

Got a fairly good price for brand new Power Commanders for all US model years of the Blackbird, 1999-2003, and all European model years 1999-2006.

Retail price is ~ $340.00

Group Buy price will be $253.15 each, includes all cabling, OEM connectors, etc (doesn't include shipping).

It is my understanding from DynoJet that California and European models need the Oxygen Sensor eliminator kit. It retails for $30, but is only $12-ish under this Group Buy.Here's the link with the detailed instructions:

PC-IIIusb Group Buy - Detailed Instructions

Note this Group Buy last 10 days only - Oct 17 - Oct 27, 2006

HA! You fucker! You’re the King of putting these together when I have the least extra cash yet I almost always partake. Well the jokes on you now Fucko! I have a Carbed bike so you can take your Group Buy and cram it up your ass. Bahahahahahahahaha. I can’t use one! Yee Frickin Haaaaaawwww!

:icon_dance:

Do a little dance...........make a little love.............get down tonight.............get down tonight. :icon_dance:

HA! You fucker! You’re the King of putting these together when I have the least extra cash yet I almost always partake. Well the jokes on you now Fucko! I have a Carbed bike so you can take your Group Buy and cram it up your ass. Bahahahahahahahaha. I can’t use one! Yee Frickin Haaaaaawwww!

:icon_dance:

Do a little dance...........make a little love.............get down tonight.............get down tonight. :icon_dance:

HOLY BATSHIT!!! Coffee...keyboard...get the picture? I dont even DRINK coffee!! :icon_lmao: :icon_comeheresign:

Need just 5 more to make this happen....

I'll ASSume the guy who voted for me to "shut the fuck up or better yet leave" didn't actually want one.... :icon_wink:

Dale, any discounts on the plug in LCD display?

I am working that issue..... truth be told, I just learned about the LCD display option today while holding discussions with DynoJet. :icon_redface:

I tells ya what, I'm really looking forward to see this LCD option in the flesh. The ability to switch maps on the fly based upon your prevailing riding environment is completely kick-ass!!!!!! :icon_thumbsup: :icon_thumbsup: :icon_thumbsup:

There a model now with an LCD display on the unit itself ? What does it show?

No, its a add on. I saw it in 2 wheel tuner mag a couple months ago. Bad ass looking!

Link: http://powercommander.com/new_products.shtml

Dave

I already have a PC3 but I'm real interested in that LCD Display

Edit:... Been looking at it more... what do you think the changes of getting a O2(air/fuel) reading on the screen....

Would a PCIII work on a 00 bird? Looking on the web I see (only the european models) for years 99-01 otherwise it says PCII.

Just got off the phone with DynoJet.....

All models are the PC-III nowadays; no more PC-II

They have them for all US model years (PGM-FI).

Great Thanks!

So then Hell ya I'm in. :icon_dance:

I saw it in 2 wheel tuner mag a couple months ago. Bad ass looking!

Sure looks interesting, don't it? :icon_evilgrin:

IPB Image

The LCD Display connects to any Power Commander USB via a "quick disconnect" cable. It is designed to remain on the bike and is weatherproof. While connected, the unit will display all available data from the Power Commander. When the optional Multi-Function hub is also installed all of its data is available for viewing as well.

Multiple maps can be stored in the on board memory. These maps can be sent to the Power Commander "on the fly". Additionally, maps can be adjusted using the controls on the display.

The LCD Display has the ability to log the data being displayed for later analysis.

There is a SD Memory card slot (memory sold separately) so that the amount of data storage for maps and logging can be increased at any time.

Please put me down as a definite "maybe". I have a PCIII, but not the USB version,

and I'd like to hear/know more about the LCD display.

Edit:... Been looking at it more... what do you think the changes of getting a O2(air/fuel) reading on the screen....

Not sure about that one, seeing as our bikes dont hav a O2 sensor.

But, mabye in the future it will support the wideband plug-in kit they have,,,,instant perfect tune?

I see they are working on a boost switch and timing box also.

Forrest, ya reading this?

Not sure about that one, seeing as our bikes dont hav a O2 sensor.

But, mabye in the future it will support the wideband plug-in kit they have,,,,instant perfect tune?

I see they are working on a boost switch and timing box also.

Forrest, ya reading this?

I know our bikes don't have the O2 sensor, but shouldn't be that hard to install :icon_wink:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed but our bikes are considered old, we may be lucky if it works at all.... :icon_wall:

I know our bikes don't have the O2 sensor, but shouldn't be that hard to install :icon_wink:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed but our bikes are considered old, we may be lucky if it works at all.... :icon_wall:

I had a machine shop drill a hole in the exhaust manifold on my Kawasaki GPZ900. Then they welded

a bung into the hole - and voilá. One O2 sensor installed and ready for action! I hooked it up with

a simple LCD that displayed the O2 readings in millivolts. Came in handy when I tuned the carbs..!

For European members of the forum, I can strongly recommend www.turbobits.co.uk

Freight cost might be a little stiff if you want it shipped to US, I dunno..(?)

I would love to but i only just got mine installed and i paid way more than what your offering if only i had waited oh well live and learn.

Cheers

Marchy

well i just saw the part about the LCD display and i am very interested in that depending on price but cant commit as yet until i know the $$$ for it.

I'd be willing to bet that the LCD display will cost as much as a PCIII itself. I had heard that they were going to do something with map storage and a SD card , there it is.

Yeah, I'm sorta fearful of what the vendor is going to be able to do for us with regard to the price of the LCD option... it's brand new (may not even be available yet), and throngs of PC-III owners are clamoring for it.... I don't think we can expect much joy regarding a steeply discounted price....

Still, I'm waiting to hear to positive words from him.... :icon_pray: