CBR1100XX.org Forum

Nuts and Bolts

Yakasuko

Anyone know what the part number is for the bolt and nut that is used to secure the shield on the blackbird????? Or where can I buy them?????

Anyone know what the part number is for the bolt and nut that is used to secure the shield on the blackbird????? Or where can I buy them?????

How many you need? I've got a full set of the bolts, as I took them off to put some black anodized ones on.... verrrrrrrry sharp now! :icon_cool:

I gave two of the nuts/rubber washers to Dion at Nexxt... I may have one of those floating around, two. I picked them up at the dealer, just brough them a matching one to compare it to.

How many you need? I've got a full set of the bolts, as I took them off to put some black anodized ones on.... verrrrrrrry sharp now! :icon_cool:

I gave two of the nuts/rubber washers to Dion at Nexxt... I may have one of those floating around, two. I picked them up at the dealer, just brough them a matching one to compare it to.

Well I need about four of them along with the rubber nut that fits into the windscreen. Are you sellimg?? Those black anodized sure sounds nice!!! :icon_clap:

Score some Titanium windscreen bolts from TastyNuts.com!

They are completely bad-ass, add 4 hp put to the ground, and chicks dig 'em! :icon_cool:

Is there a place to get these within the states?

Probably... I think so.

But I've gotten aluminum fastener bodywork kits, titanium caliper bolts, titanium carrier bolts, and the titanium windshioeld bolts directly from Pro-Bolt in England, and they all arrived just as advertised and pretty quickly, too.

I actually need a set of bolts too, and the local dealership quoted me $4.95 a pop...

Is there any difference in windshield bolts between a first generation XX and a second generation one? Mine is a '97, and I don't want to end up with bolts I can't use.

I actually need a set of bolts too, and the local dealership quoted me $4.95 a pop...

Is there any difference in windshield bolts between a first generation XX and a second generation one? Mine is a '97, and I don't want to end up with bolts I can't use.

+1 i also need a full set of the nuts for a 97

sounds like an opportunity for a group buy :icon_dance: i could use a total bike gold anodized set for rhonda 2 windsheild as well as fairing. you got your ears on dale :icon_think:

Score some Titanium windscreen bolts from TastyNuts.com!

They are completely bad-ass, add 4 hp put to the ground, and chicks dig 'em! :icon_cool:

Is there a place to get these within the states?

Just answering my own question. Here's a few sites within the states that sell Pro-bolt products.

Motowheels

Street Fighters By Design

Targa Accessories

Haven't found the windscreen bolts in the photo on any of the sites yet though.

sounds like an opportunity for a group buy :icon_dance: i could use a total bike gold anodized set for rhonda 2 windsheild as well as fairing. you got your ears on dale :icon_think:

Oh, no, no, no, no.... whenever I can get around to doing another GB, it won't be these TastyNut Ti bolts... I am honor-bound to do the Pro-Oiler GB first. Fuck me running, I've only been trying to get to that for about 6 months now. It's been like a frickin' Greek tragic comedy, trying to find the free time to finally get to that one... :icon_confused:

While they are EXCEPTIONALLY cool, the Ti bolts are not exactly inexpensive... example: looks like they are $39 from MotoWheels: Honda Ti windshield bolts

The Targa web site has XX windscreen aluminum buttonhead windscreen fasteners (pack of 6) for $11, and come in a bunch of anodized colors... but they look kinda odd/out of place, and a little cheap (personal opinion).

More importantly, the aluminum fasteners don't add 4 hp to the rear wheel like the Ti bolts do... :icon_whistle:

IPB Image

Found the Titanium Screen Kit at Bike Bandit but what a pain in the ass!!

They are not listed as a CBR1100XX windscreen bolt options. Like you said Warchild....they only show the buttonhead ones. You have to search by manufacturer.

Go to Aftermarket Parts - Street ... Sport Bike ... Bolt Kits (Pro-Bolt) - Honda ... Honda CBR1100 Blackbird. They'll be at the bottom listed as "Pro-Bolt Titanium Screen Kit (Honda CBR1100 Blackbird 1999)".

They're $26.87 which is a bit cheaper than Tasty Nuts.

Then again...you won't have the enjoyment of getting a package from Tasty Nuts. :icon_eek:

+1 i also need a full set of the nuts for a 97

I do so agree... :icon_biggrin:

Oh, no, no, no, no.... whenever I can get around to doing another GB, it won't be these TastyNut Ti bolts... I am honor-bound to do the Pro-Oiler GB first. Fuck me running, I've only been trying to get to that for about 6 months now. It's been like a frickin' Greek tragic comedy, trying to find the free time to finally get to that one... :icon_confused:

While they are EXCEPTIONALLY cool, the Ti bolts are not exactly inexpensive... example: looks like they are $39 from MotoWheels: Honda Ti windshield bolts

The Targa web site has XX windscreen aluminum buttonhead windscreen fasteners (pack of 6) for $11, and come in a bunch of anodized colors... but they look kinda odd/out of place, and a little cheap (personal opinion).

More importantly, the aluminum fasteners don't add 4 hp to the rear wheel like the Ti bolts do... :icon_whistle:

IPB Image

do they come with the bug guts or is that extra charge?? :icon_shifty: