CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A+ ] CTS Moto Online

I had trouble finding the correct Pazzo levers to fit my master cylinder that I thought came from a CB400SF, 5/8" bore. Mike sent me a total of 3 levers to try, turns out to be the F-18 perch that fits...same as the CBR600Fi. My fault for not doing enough research, I ordered the one for the CBR954, but Mike helped out anyway. This is the kind of person I want to do business with!

Porter

I had trouble finding the correct Pazzo levers to fit my master cylinder that I thought came from a CB400SF, 5/8" bore. Mike sent me a total of 3 levers to try, turns out to be the F-18 perch that fits...same as the CBR600Fi. My fault for not doing enough research, I ordered the one for the CBR954, but Mike helped out anyway. This is the kind of person I want to do business with!

Porter

+1

That was my experience with Mike on the Pazzos, the Traxxion and Penske set up and on the otherwise problem fraught Carozzerria buy. Stand up guy who knows his stuff.

Yes his service is awesome. When I first completed the RC51 front end conversion I ended up with a leaking brake master cylinder (SP1). I changed to a CBR600F4i master cylinder and he did a swap of the levers for me. The new lever he sent was incorrect (F-14) so he sent yet another one (F-18) which I received on Monday. I sent the F-14 back today.

I would have no hesitations in dealing with him again. :icon_biggrin:

I couldn't agree more. Mike is a great guy to deal with. Even though I had trouble with the Carrozzerias, I would not hesitate to do business with Mike again.

I couldn't agree more. Mike is a great guy to deal with. Even though I had trouble with the Carrozzerias, I would not hesitate to do business with Mike again.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

And how sweet are those Pazzo levers anyhow!!! :icon_hump:

Suuuuweeeeet :icon_cool:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

And how sweet are those Pazzo levers anyhow!!! :icon_hump:

Suuuuweeeeet :icon_cool:

Did you get the shorties? I did and still use all of the fingers on my left hand.

One of these days I have to train my brain to use just a few fingies.