CBR1100XX.org Forum

Eurobikes

I'm sure that these guys have done some great business in the past, and I'm also sure that they have the ability to continue it.

My advice is.... If you order from them, get a ship date, and insist that if the date changes, they must contact you.

I ordered my Migs on July 7th. I was initially told 11 days. 18 days later (approx.) I was told that it would be another 2 weeks. 2 1/2 weeks later, I was told it would be about 3 more weeks.

Guess what? Summers almost over. No phone calls from them ( I called them for status), and now I hope to get them by September 8th. We'll see. I do hear the Migs are worth it though. J

• 1 month later...

I ordered mine the same day coincidentally and finally got them on OCT 8. First they said it would be 2-3 weeks and in stock then they said it would have to come from France so add a week...then they said it would be at least 4 more weeks because the french tend to shut everything down during August then i was told it shouldnt be but 2 more weeks at the most...finally they delivered on OCT 8th...am i satisfied with the MIG's? Yes i am VERY satisfied...were they worth the wait? not in my opinion...i guess when your the sole importer of a product that is in demand you can do what you want to do...and to think i was warned about doing business with them even before i placed my order!