CBR1100XX.org Forum

Carbotex.com

blkbrdrydr

Does anyone know what happened to www.carbotex.com? I was interested in purchasing a N.W.S. hugger to replace the Pyramid unit that has begun to break apart and Carbotex was the only source that I was aware of in the United States?

Any other places to buy these huggers in the U.S.?

Give Jaws an email at www.jaws-motorcycles.co.uk and he will get one right out to you at the right price. Only takes a week to recieve. That is where mine came from. I really like it and the fit was perfect.

I didn't know that Jaws carried the N.W.S huggers.

Thanks

Carbotex was supposed to be the only U.S. distributor. I ordered one and never received it after waiting about 2.5 months. They went out of business for some reason. I contacted Barbara from NWS directly and she said I could call and order it direct. However, was never able to get through on the phone. So if you have any luck, let me know. I wanted to get the NWS Ghost Hugger.

The guy running Carbotex had moved to the DFW area from Houston, shortly after that his small son came down with a VERY serious illness (life threatening) he stepped away to take care of that and I guess he never made it back. The guy was a really nice and helpful guy. I guess he just got dealt a raw deal with the kid, I hope everything has gotten better for him I can't imagine having a son or daughter with a life threatening illness. That scares the shit out of me just thinking about it.

IT IS SO WRONG THAT KIDS GET SICK. THAT IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS I CAN THINK OF! :cry: