CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ D- ] Ride Now Online

I ordered rear pilot road tire from ridenow.com on 7/21/2006. The order had been placed over internet. About 5 days later since I did not receive tracking # and no tire came in I caled customer service and spoke with Wayne. I was told the tire was not in stock but it's on its way from distributor warehouse. When I stated it would be nice to inform customer about product not being in stock he asked me did I ask if the tire had been in stock. I guess their policy is don't ask don't tell. after three more calls, each time I was being told the tire had been shipped from Idaho and its 3 days to get to their store, i decided to cancel my order on 08/14/2006. I did not have problem with cancelling it but Wayne did state he had the feeling he should receive my tire today. I ordered tire from ridedirect.com on monday, it was shipped on tuesday, and I will have them on Friday.

3 days later still no credit on my credit card. I did receive email from Wayne confirming my order had been cancelled.

I'm not very happy with ridenow.com

EDIT: credit card had been credited for entire amount 4 days later

• 1 month later...

Ridenow.com used to be AZMotorsports.com .... they suck

+1 DAMN RIGHT!!

Those sorry sonabitches lets the part guys charge "commission" on all the parts to customers order. Ever time I would go in there I would get different prices on the same part. Later I found out that was each parts guy was allowed to charge what ever amount of "commission" he thought someone would pay!.. Rat Bastards :icon_angryflip:

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm. Kinda glad I dropped in to check this place out. A couple friends have recommended them as having good tire prices, so I did some checking and discovered I could save about $30 on a new set of Pilot Roads. They said they get their tires in 3 or 4 days (we're in Tennessee) but from what you guys are saying, I'm thinking I should steer clear.

But my friends haven't had any bad experiences...... Yet.