CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A- ] Empire GP Painting

While searching high and low for a paint job for the 'bird, I have found noone that is as willing to help out and try to find solutions as Rob at Empire GP. I am out of town currently, and had wanted a new paint job before returning home and TeXXt. Unable to find a reputable local shop- I don't know the area- Empire GP was recommended. I exchanged various emails with Rob, and he was always very quick to respond. The prices he quoted for stock and custom work were very reasonable, and he helped me find the cheapest, most reliable shipper. Even with the time constraints I had, he was willing to work with me to try and find a solution. Due to problems on my end, not his, I am not going to be able to get the job done at this time, probably at my loss.

The pics I looked at showed very good work on the custom jobs, and I know that others have been pleased with their work on the board. The only reason this isn't an A+ rec is because I didn't get a chance to get the final product.

The pics I looked at showed very good work on the custom jobs, and I know that others have been pleased with their work on the board. The only reason this isn't an A+ rec is because I didn't get a chance to get the final product.

Hey Brother...

Let me assure you that Empire GP is as first class of an operation as there is.

I happen to know Rob, and his employer Bob Brown very well. I ride with them all around the eastern half of the U.S. and am in the Christian Sport Bike Association with Bob. I not only know them well.. Im a client! :icon_dance:

I dropped my bike at Bob's house in his driveway in NY two years ago. We took the panel off, he plastic-welded it back together from the several pieces it was in, and repainted it, and shipped it to me within two weeks. That was after we finished our three day ride of course. Becasue Bob felt so bad I dumped my bike in his yard (fresh cut grass hid a landscaping timber), he did all of this for ZERO $$$. Now, I am not saying this is a House of Color, Boyd Coddington style job, but I was unable to tell the fairing had ever been touched.

Bob is a reputable, honest person, with great ethics and morals and wouldn't allow anything but the same from an employee. He started Empire GP, because he enjoys the work. The "Fortuna" bike featured on the web site is his... you should see it up close... spotless... and believe it or not... NOT A STICKER ON IT! All of the lettering is paint and was done by Bob or Rob.

If you ever need any of his services in the future, feel confident that you will be 100% satisfied!

Scott