CBR1100XX.org Forum

horsepower!

kf4mtw

Yes.

:icon_eek: Dumbass! you can't just say yes like that without a follow up, WTF's wrong with you? :icon_eh:

You asked a question, it's been answered, several times over. Was there something else we can help you with?

Fucking tool......

Motorcyce.com had it on their dyno at 135.7hp at the rear wheel and 79ft-lbs torque at the rear wheel. Cycleworld har it at 138rwhp and 80.9ft-lbs torque.

These are at the rear wheel so figure 155hp at the crank and about 92 ft-lbs at the crank as well.

Hope this helps,

James :icon_lol:

Dumbass! you can't just say yes like that without a follow up, WTF's wrong with you?

what would you expect from a guy with an avatar that says "fuck you".......that's the crowd that's active here! You go into East LA....you know what to expect. This is the nature of the qwon at this locale!

:icon_think: I have never seen "Honda" publish the Horsepower for the XX, has anyone else? :icon_pray:

Amazing that a clueless, airheaded female such as myself had no problem finding an affirmative, specific answer with barely any typing.

Google is our friend.

Motorcyce.com had it on their dyno at 135.7hp at the rear wheel and 79ft-lbs torque at the rear wheel. Cycleworld har it at 138rwhp and 80.9ft-lbs torque.

These are at the rear wheel so figure 155hp at the crank and about 92 ft-lbs at the crank as well.

Hope this helps,

James :icon_lol:

Honda-claimed, I believe was the actual question.

what would you expect from a guy with an avatar that says "fuck you".......that's the crowd that's active here! You go into East LA....you know what to expect. This is the nature of the qwon at this local!

What exactly is the nature of your qwon, that your only contribution to this thread is to point out what you would perceive to be hostilty but is merely a joke you don't get? Stick around awhile before you start chucking rocks at random.

At least I answered his question. :icon_wink:

What exactly is the nature of your qwon, that your only contribution to this thread is to point out what you would perceive to be hostilty but is merely a joke you don't get? Stick around awhile before you start chucking rocks at random.

Easy Redbird..you totally misread it....my comment is as good natured a joke as yours, please don't perceive hostility into my statement. There are thousands of posts here to support the "tongue in cheek" nature of the active members here.

Easy Redbird..you totally misread it....my comment is as good natured a joke as yours, please don't perceive hostility into my statement. There are thousands of posts here to support the "tongue in cheek" nature of the active members here.

Gotcha, my bad. :icon_smile:

1.21 Giggawatts.

And 80 something ft/lbs of torque.

"1.21 jigawatts? 1.21 jigawatts? Great Scott!

Adam, I'm sorry. But the only power source capable of generating 1.21 gigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning."

Maybe that's where K4's HP is coming from- is there a lightning bolt sticker on that thing somewhere? :icon_think:

(Ahhhhhhh, the '80's. Good times- from what I can remember.) :icon_lol:

1.21 Giggawatts.

And 80 something ft/lbs of torque.

"1.21 jigawatts? 1.21 jigawatts? Great Scott!

Adam, I'm sorry. But the only power source capable of generating 1.21 gigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning."

Maybe that's where K4's HP is coming from- is there a lightning bolt sticker on that thing somewhere? :icon_think:

(Ahhhhhhh, the '80's. Good times- from what I can remember.) :icon_lol:

:icon_silenced: :icon_clap: :icon_duh: :icon_dance:

Ahhhh the good old days............