CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ F- ] Moto X Outlet

Worse customer service I have seen in a long time. :icon_mad:

Ordered tires Wed. night on May 3rd didn't run my order on the credit card till Sunday night May 7th. Which it was denied. So 4 days to run a card...

I called on Tuesday May 9th (3) times trying to figure out why my card wouldn't go through. Card is good I know this for a fact after making several phone calls about my card. On the third phone call to MotoX the guy said he would try it again later and get back to me.

Well around Noon on May 12th I call wondering why I haven't recieved any emails saying my order is processed or not. The guy tells me they tried the card again Tuesday and it didn't go through. So I ask the simple question of why wasn't I notified? This is why you have contact information isn't it.. So I canceled my order..

I was sitting in another office when I made the last phone call. I hang up and walked back to my office which is a whole 30 second walk.. I get to my computer and see a cancelation on my order from them. :icon_evil: Has alittle message saying if I have any questions or comments to please feel free to contact them.. :icon_think:

I go to swmototires.com type in all my info, order 2 tires one for my bike and one for my wifes and have email confirmation all done within 12 minutes.. I copied a screen shot of my order with SWMOTO and wrote back to MotoX's email explaining how pretty much all the info I wrote above just shorter and not so sweet. I also attached a copy of my SWMOTO order with the Thank You for shopping with them.. :icon_wink:

To be honest and fair they might be OK to use if you don't have any snags in your order and don't expect it to be filled within a few days. I just know I lost 9 days of having new rubber cause they are so slow to process an order and notify their customers of anything. I know just from what dealings I have with them I will spend my money elsewhere. Not worth the headache and time of having to call them to see if they have had time to process my order.