CBR1100XX.org Forum

[A-] Devil Bikes Online

after my most recent tax refund, i thought i'd get some new parts to play with. one of those happened to be an undertail. i shopped around and found a reasonably-priced one at devil bikes in new jersey.

the guy on the phone was really friendly and even knocked $20 off the retail price for shopping with them. which i thought was nice.

shipping was free, and because i didn't live in nj at the time, i didn't have to pay sales tax.

i ordered the part on march 20th and received it this past thursday (may 4th).

i'm happy with the product. happy with the price and lack of shipping charges.

but a month and a half is a bit long to wait for most parts, i'd think. they'd have rated higher, but after my initial "where is the undertail" call, i never got much feedback and had to call to check on the status.

first reason for the delay was a re-design for better clearance with huggers, then they had to paint the newly-designed parts, then shipping, etc. blah blah blah. in the end, they sent me a t-shirt, hat and catalog for my wait.

very nice people, and their exhausts sure do look interesting, but if you're in a hurry to get an undertail, you might need to look elsewhere.

it seems that all of their parts are special-order, so other vendors might not be so lax, but a call would have been appreciated.

in all, an 'a- minus'.

I have Devil high pipes on my 2000 SuperHawk.

There is a photo of it on their website under customer pics gallery here:

http://devilbikes.com/customer_pic_view.php?make=Honda

Customer service was great and the pipes sound AWESOME!

I would have put them on my XX, but it already had an Akra when I bought it.

Regards,

Nate in DC