CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fairing Rivets

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:icon_nono:

:icon_wtf:

Most likely, multiple personality disorder with erectile dysfunction.

Friggin newbs coming out of the woodwork.... that JohnS reply looks like advertising.... :icon_think:

Not advertising just trying to help keep costs down.

If you look at the site before running off at the mouth you will find you can't buy anything there.

You can however save a lot off the price of these and similar fasteners by doing as I said and visiting a shop supplying the body repair industry.

By the way thanks for the welcome.

For what its worth I have 39 years experience on bikes and a life of experience in the motor industry, have raced cars and bikes and still have the occasional run down the drag strip on my H2 Kawa.

I may be new to this board as I got my 05 Bird in Nov but that does not equate to not knowing what I'm talking about!

Next time you want to write crap like that have the manners to enquire by PM as to the real facts.

JohnS

Hate to cause topic drift, but about fasteners....

I was going to wait until Americade, you can get them by the box there for a few bucks. I haven't be able to find the short headed one, just the longer headed one. Still a good deal compared to dealers. So is it the dealers who are jacking the prices? Or Honda? And if it is Honda, why wouldn't the dealers carry cheaper solutions...or would that be biting the hand that feed you.

• 1 year later...

Next time you want to write crap like that have the manners to enquire by PM as to the real facts.

JohnS

Welcome, John...

A thick skin is sometimes needed here :icon_cool:

Sometimes? Isn't it more like 8 out of 10 posts? :icon_biggrin:

:icon_evilgrin: CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, HIT A BONG, OR PLAY WITH OUR DONGS? PITY THE ONE'S WHO ARE EASILY UPSET, OR FEEL THE NEED TO JUSTIFY THEIR REMARKS BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION! AS FOR ME, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT PROVING MYSELF TO STRANGERS! iF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY, CONSIDER ME JUST ANOTHER IDIOT AND MOVE ON! BTW, I, IN FACT DO APPRECIATE ALL THE INFO ON WHERE TO FIND THE FASTENERS! :icon_whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
:icon_evilgrin: CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, HIT A BONG, OR PLAY WITH OUR DONGS? PITY THE ONE'S WHO ARE EASILY UPSET, OR FEEL THE NEED TO JUSTIFY THEIR REMARKS BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION! AS FOR ME, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT PROVING MYSELF TO STRANGERS! iF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY, CONSIDER ME JUST ANOTHER IDIOT AND MOVE ON! BTW, I, IN FACT DO APPRECIATE ALL THE INFO ON WHERE TO FIND THE FASTENERS! :icon_whistle:

I hope that is not Sheep skin on your seat in your avatar !! :icon_evilgrin: