CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A+ ] Southwest Moto Tires

I can't recommend them highly enough. I have always had good experiences with them. VERY prompt delivery every time. They have managed to outdo themselves this time. I ordered tires yesterday (a holiday no less) and they come in today.

Good people. Also shipping is always free on two or more tires.

Absolutely agree. Bought 5 tires a month or so ago. I was astounded how quickly they showed up, well packaged, well documented, no shipping charges, great prices and ABSOLUTELY NO HEADACHE FOR TAKING MY MONEY in exchange for giving me EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED. It's always a welcome relief when a vendor practices good old fashioned business and ethics principles.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently bought a set of Avons from SWMotoTire. I got the usual quick delivery and great price.

However, the rear had a problem. It took almost 3 oz. to get it balanced. I wrote to SW and asked for help. They sent contact information for Avon and after a quick discussion, we determined that the tire should be returned for warranty. I wrote back to SW and got authorization to return the bad tire.

The amazing part is that I ordered a replacement on Wed. afternoon and it was delivered to my door Thursday morning. This kind of service is just unheard of in todays climate. I've bought my last several tires from SWMotoTire.com and will continue to do so. :icon_clap:

I ordered the Metzeler M1/Z6 combo from them on a Friday night, and got them the following Friday morning which is normal shipping for my area. What impressed me was they were packed in a nice box unlike other sellers that just have them taped together.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered Pilot Roads yesterday at 2:00. UPS tracking shows them on the truck at 4:20. At my house today at 3:00.

Unbelieveable. If they can keep that up, they'll have my tire business forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a couple rears after another place failed..

Took all of 10 minutes to order my tires and get an email confirmation of my order.. Fast process of ordering.

Just wish they would have a choice of UPS or FED EX.. Fed Ex sucks here and took 7 days for it to finally make it to me.. :icon_mad:

• 3 months later...

Ordered a couple rears after another place failed..

Took all of 10 minutes to order my tires and get an email confirmation of my order.. Fast process of ordering.

Just wish they would have a choice of UPS or FED EX.. Fed Ex sucks here and took 7 days for it to finally make it to me.. :icon_mad:

Same story Dave.

Their free shipping used FedEx GROUND, and not the real Fed Ex guys. FedEx Ground is the old RPS, which SUCKED monkey ball sweat. The guys who do the deliveries aren't even FedEx or RPS employees, they are independant contractors who drive Fed Ex Ground trucks. Like Dave, 3 days from Tucson to Richmond (2250 miles), then another 6 days to deliver the tires the last 25 miles to my house.

But kudos to Blaine (the swmototire guy), he jumped on FedEx to get my Pirelli's to me. I'll definately buy from him again.