CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A+ ] Affordable Motorcycle Tire

This is a new shop opened up by two of the guys that worked at Discount tire before they went bang. My friend and myself have both had good and cheap experience with them. They appear to be very customer focused, and they outprice anyone around. They stock a huge inventory of tires as well. My friend got a set of Avons for his FJR, mounted and balanced for $200 ... I got a Metzler Sportec on the front of my XX, total cost, $105.00. So far highly reccomended to anyone in the Denver area. They also can get anything from the parts unlimited catalog and discount it very well, wait time is like 3 days.

Phone 303-399-4100, 4105 S Jackson Street, Denver

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=41...33,0.006781&t=h

• 3 months later...

For you Denver folks, stop by the shop, they have a great selection of helmets and jackets on closeout. Al lthe helmets are priced at $100 and available in sizes that you would actually need. The jackets range from $50 to $150 and the have Joe Rocket, a few cortechs, Icon and a few other brands.

Just an Update, got a Metzeler Z6 (B version) on my rear today, as always, service was fast and the price was right, $150 mounted and balanced on the bike.