CBR1100XX.org Forum

StreetFightersbyDesign (Pyramid Plastics Huggers, etc.)

Fair prices and great service plus there's no overseas shipping charges. I bought a Pyramid Plastics Hugger and Fenda Extenda and even got lucky enough to catch them on sale.

http://www.streetfightersbydesign.com

David Cork is a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that David is a very nice guy, and easy to work with - but I must add one thing. In previous dealings with him, it is quite hard to get answers on backordered items - it appears he puts the items on stock orders, and they come over approx. once a week - if the item is not shipped, he just waites untill it shows up.

I waited approx. a month after the scheduled delivery date for a windscreen I had ordered and I just couldn't get David to get me a straight answer on when / if it would arrive.

Finally I cancelled my order - went to John at JAWS, and I had the windscreen custom made, shipped & delivered with in two weeks.

In no way do I mean to bash David - just want to let thoes who are ordering bits from the UK to know there is another source, and John is a

bit more customer orientated and will keep you advised of the status of your order.