CBR1100XX.org Forum

CycleBrakes.com (Galfer products)

Check out http://www.cyclebrakes.com for fair prices and great service on Galfer products. I bought Galfer black pads and a set of braided SS lines from them.

Ask for Melissa and tell her you are a member of this group for a 10% discount.

• 3 weeks later...

Melissa is great to work with. I ordered a full set for the bird. 2 Green sets for the front and 1 black set for the rear. They got to the house in 6 days, just as she promissed. She even gave me a 15% discount for being part of this CBR1100XX group. The total was $94.90 for all 3 sets and shipping.

They were all wrong !! I ended up getting 2 black sets for the front and 1 green set for the rear. I called her on a tuesday (got the pads on Monday when I got home from work) and told her that I have a big ride to connecticuit this weekend and really need the pads by Saturday. She said no problem the pads will get to your house by Saturday. I asked her if she could include a return ups sticker for return postage for the wrong pads. She said - no problem.

Today is Wednesday, I'll keep you posted how everything goes....

- Titbird

• 3 months later...

Like what was said above, she was very pleasant to deal with, gave the discount when I mentioned that I learned about them from this site, and the pads were shipped out that day. Even tried to sell me the SS brake lines (maybe next time).

I like supporting good people who offer a good product and good service.