CBR1100XX.org Forum

Well ya wanna hear a good one? I had a front end shimmy. So I asked the fine gents here on the site what they thought it was, for the most part it sounded like headset bearings, so I bought some bearings and went to a buds house where I was going to use all his tire changing equipment , lifts etc. So I change my tires and I was going to balance them, he says what are ya going to use to balance the tires?? I was going to do it the ol fashioned way with weights , bubble balacers the whole shot!! Not anymore!! He pulled a couple of bottles of Ride-ON out, off of his shelf we checked the dosing charts for my size tires, put the stuff in the tirres, re-installed the tires, rode my bike for a few miles (30) and that was it!! No front end shimmy, also my tires actually felt balanced for the first time, and thats after 4 sets of tires, and 4 different dealers installing them, wheel weights and all.. no more spin balancing for me, no more dealers high prices for changing tires, and I dont have to change my headset bearings! If you havent checked this stuff out its at www.ride-on.com, you might be impressed! We use it in our HUMMERS in the sand box, (trashganistan, and ICRACK) also.. I cant say Ride-on does too good against the landmines, or our favorite, the roadside bombs.But I can say its the shit in the bag of chips for my XX..

Hey Brother, It does not mess with the guages, it stays in a fluid type state, its base is ethylene glycol, it balances, and seals, I hink I would still leave my valve stem at the three or 9 o'clock position to check air... But this stuff is used in fleet and military applications so, as you know or dont know the pressure is checked at normal intervals, its called weekly preventative , maintenance, checks and services.. According to the dealers a lot of bike shops are starting to catch on..

• 2 months later...

Yes it seals leaks also, ya just gotta check your tires before ya ride so you can Identify any punctures that have occured. This stuff is the heat!!!Screw paying to have your tires balanced, weights on your rims, change your own tires put this stuff in and go..check out the website .. Ride-on TPS tire sealant.. Sorry it took so long to respond, ..I just got the heads-up on the email..