CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A+ ] White Buffalo Racing Online

Awsome service, I ordered my new chain for the bike on the 10th and had it and the breaking/rivet tool on the 14th. customer service was great and their pricing couldn't be beat on the D.I.D 530 ZVM. Now the motion pro riveter wasn't very impressive as 2 of the pins to break the chain(push the pins out) broke, doesn't seam to be very strong.

D2

As for the Motion Pro tool, did you try to grind off the rivet head first with a dremel (or something similar)? I found it necessary with such a robust chain.

Oh, and ditto for WBR. Good folks.

Strange, I have pushed rivets out for 3 years with mine after grinding and no trouble. Actually, now I just cut the chain with the Dremel as it is quicker then pushing the rivets out anyway.

MaXX

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just ordered the RK chain tool from White Buffalo. The shipping was going to be about $10. Later on I got an email saying that they recalculated the shipping and it will be about $5 :icon_dance:

$81 for the RK chain tool shipped to my door.

White Buffalo ROCKS!!!

• 7 months later...

+1

I really like Whitebuffaloracing.com. They always have great prices, ship items quickly and are helpful on the phone.

This afternoon I ordered some EBC HH pads. Called to find out they had the pads in stock and would get them sent out today!

This is better than ordering something on a website, pay an extra handling charge, and wait a couple days just to process the order, like other websites do.

I'll probably order my chain and sprockets from them next.

http://www.whitebuffaloracing.com/