CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A- ] Parts Monster Online

I needed a new rear tire so I shopped around and checked out partmonster they gave me a price that noone could touch.I have to admit ther was a small problem with my order but Louie and Paula went way beyond what was necessary to make sure I had rubber on my bike.I just have to say support your fellow riders if you need rubber or other parts check out partmonster. Many thanks to Louie and Paula :!:

1BADXX

Thanks so much for the love. We try to please. To explain what happened yours truly failed to pay attention to the ACTUAL tire size of some Pirellis in the garage. Paula (Mrs. Partmonster asked me what size they were and I emphatically said 180. WOOPS ole louie was wrong.

So we sent him a full set of Metzler Sportecs to make up for it with no extra charge. Glad we could get you running up as soon as possible. Thanks for being so understanding. Enjoy the sticky rubber as those things are like riding on glue.

Louie