CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fieldsheer

I bought a Fieldsheer utlilty jacket with armor and lots of pockets. I am very pleased with this product and their customer service was great.

I got a Mesh Mach II jacket for my birthday and it fits great. I have to test it out to see how it does in the hot FL weather, but I am sure it will be great. My girlfriend ordered it and they claimed it shipped on a Mon and it didn't actually go until Wed. am assuming this was just a mistake on their part because I order Mesh pants yesterday and they actually shipped today. Really fast turn around like I received on my first order.

Their site is easy to use as well. http://www.fieldsheer.com

Again, I am also very pleased with the products so far.

-Rick

I too have a Fieldsheer Mest Jacket ( ti Air ). Love the jacket. There have been problems with Fieldsheer's warrenty service dept. Several customers were having problem with the Zippers on their Highland pants, the warrenty service was lacking.

Personally, If I wanted some of their product, I'd go through either Motorliberty.com or Newenough.com. Both sell Fieldsheer at the same or lower prices (I saved 5%). and both have a strong reputation for customer service.

I have the Fieldsheer Highland jacket, pants and Titanium Air jacket. Purchased direct from them last year at Americade. Zipper quite working the first day on the pants. Took them back and they did not have another pair for me right then. They took the pants to a local taylor and had the zipper fixed.

Have not had another problem since. Would very much buy from them again.

Ken

• 4 weeks later...

mach 2 mesh jacket - A+. The only draw back is that i'm riding so much that you can see the dirt on the sleeves! (it's yellow, gray and black). I would highly recommend - mesh but with leather inserts, ce hard armour AND oam in elbows, shoulders and back.

and an adjustable waist ;o)

sonic air pants - A+ - hard armour and leather coverings in hips and knees, leather only in the butt. comortable but the hip armour takes getting used to. would highly recommend.

and an adjustable waist ;o)

both o these outits give a good middle ground to the mesh air low and good protection combo!

very avvordable also!