CBR1100XX.org Forum

Too close for comfort!

Herc driver

Had a close call last night that definitely excercised my sphincter muscle. There I was, riding down one of the twisties on the way home at dusk. I enter one of the sharper curves in the road that is somewhat blind due to the long grass on the shoulder (drop-off) and dense woods just outside that. About half way through the curve a huge f'n deer lies dead, virtually blocking the entire lane. To make things worse, there's a truck in the oncoming lane. In a rare coincidence of common sense and courtesy, the oncoming truck obviously sees the impending conflict, hits the brakes and pulls right as much as possible, giving me enough room to miss the head and dive back into the lane. Afterwards, I stopped and helped the other driver clear the deer from the road. He must have thought I looked odd, walking over with the seat sucked up my arse.

Glad you made it. Now those two daughters on "too close for comfort" were hotties. But that kid.............the :blowjob: Monroe Ficus guy.

You sure he wasn't driving the truck and helping you "shake that one off?"

LOL

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Perso...0/JM_J_Bullock/

J/K - Suf Daddy

Had a close call last night that definitely excercised my sphincter muscle.  There I was, riding down one of the twisties on the way home at dusk.  I enter one of the sharper curves in the road that is somewhat blind due to the long grass on the shoulder (drop-off) and dense woods just outside that.  About half way through the curve a huge f'n deer lies dead, virtually blocking the entire lane.  To make things worse, there's a truck in the oncoming lane.  In a rare coincidence of common sense and courtesy, the oncoming truck obviously sees the impending conflict, hits the brakes and pulls right as much as possible, giving me enough room to miss the head and dive back into the lane.  Afterwards, I stopped and helped the other driver clear the deer from the road.  He must have thought I looked odd, walking over with the seat sucked up my arse.