CBR1100XX.org Forum

Life-changing drug, and beating big pharma at their game

14 minutes ago, The Krypt Keeper said:

How are you checking your blood sugar? Finger poke to a meter or a wearable meter? Both are ok, but the wearable one could be easily used for tracking and collecting data of foods and how they affect you. 

I'm wearing a CGM.  As you said, the data is super crucial.  If I'm going to self medicate, I better do it right.

Plus, it is just so personally satisfying to see this happen.

Before:

image.jpeg

After:

IMG_2081.jpegIMG_2080.jpeg

19 minutes ago, The Krypt Keeper said:

I go in a few weeks to do my annual 3 month blood work to make sure the meds are not destroying my liver. 

Drink more.  Exercise that liver and tell it who's boss.

• Like 1

Some good stabilization being shown on the charts. Peaks and drops are minimal and quickly returning back to a normal level. 

I drank more in Texas a few weeks ago than I have in several years. My doctor told me that drinking offers no benefit and because of my intact being so little not to concern myself with having a beer or two on occasion. It is those who can't help themselves and must down a 12 pack a night or take of the cap and finish the bottle of vodka that destroy their livers. The meds just accelerate that destruction and lead to a quicker death. 

Well, at least I still like whisky.  But the drug makes me drink less.  And feel it a lot less, which apparently, is part of driving desire.  Addictions are great.  

As far as the hot sauce, it may as well be something I never liked.  Meaning that I just don't miss it or even think about it.  Again, fucking weird.  It's not a matter of "you can't have this" but that it has no attraction.  No desire.

I do have a shitty side effect of some nausea and upset stomach with some things.  That part is obviously undesirable.  I think the Sam's guacamole doesn't agree with me, and it's not hot.  Is it the raw onions?  WTF?  Will need more experimenting.

We're odd and fragile little meatbags on a spinning orb.  Or flat disk.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna eat a Sam's Club hot dog while I wait for them to put tires on the Tesla.  Let's see what happens.

Oh, I hate mustard and pickles, so I will put ketchup on it.  Fuck all y'all.

Nobody should ever eat a hot dog, at all, ever.  Especially not after the age of 8.  Once that shark has been jumped, adding ketchup is barely a step worse.

I have had a few good hotdogs, mostly from small local markets or shops and always with natural casings. 

As for ketchup, the older I get the less I enjoy it on anything. To salty and sweet, just about get nauseous from the smell or watching other people us it. 

Mustard is acceptable, if the dog is good right off the grill with some charing it doesnt need anything. 

Can't remember the last hotdog I have had. Probably a summer or two ago at a cookout. 

Hot dogs are still nasty as fuck.  Mustard is even worse.  Ketchup is horrible but the horribleness balances the worst parts of a hot dog.  They are sour/bitter with a sweat sock funk, and the ketchup is overbearingly sweet.  They counteract.  Somehwat.

Oh, and it's $1.38 for this shit and a huge cup of sugar?  Seriously.  No wonder our country is food sick.  Nearly the entire day's recommended sodium but without any pesky nutritional value.  Fat, sugar, salt.

Even my nutrition tracker said negro please.  Why bother?  You gonna die.

IMG_2159.jpeg

IMG_2160.jpeg

There was a 300 pound guy next to me talking about how to channel energy from your third eye to some sort of energy center in your feet, in between bites of THREE of these fucking things.  So they're not just bad for your body, but make you crazy too.

Oh yeah, hot dogs, sausages, and cured meats are implicated in alzheimer's and dementia.

It looks and feels like a patio, can I fire up a cigar while I wait?

IMG_2161.jpeg

looking good, 

Earlier today I heard the alarm go off from my wifes phone, then a second later mine fired off. 252 mg/dl

I naturally went to check on her, she had coffee and a bagel for breakfast and was sipping on unsweet tea when the alarm fired off at 9:45am a few hours after breakfast. Within an hour it was back down below 100 mg/dl and stayed in the 85 - 95 range throughout the day. Today is also her day for taking her injection, between the spike and rapid drop along with the injection would explain why her head hurts so bad. 

Tirzepatide has a 117 hour half-life, so just under five days.  By the 7th day, about 60% of the drug has left the body.  A lot of people report problems on day 5-7.  This is why I went to the shorter schedule.  But I recently saw reasonable evidence that some amount of spiking may be useful, so I'm going to extend a few days and shoot a large dose.

Her 2.5 maintenance dosage does this.

image.png

I was planning to change from three day small doses to five days big dose.  I'm at day 4 and I woke up this morning with a pressure headache (something I never get), and this weird feeling of just shitty.  Hard to describe.  My brain is mush and my vision unfocused.  I don't think I want to let this go all day.  

• 2 weeks later...

The pharma protection racket is ramping up.  The media, which derives billions in ad dollars, and the FDA which exists imply to protect the largest interests in medicine, are starting to spread fear and hype about alternative sources for these miracle drugs.  Everything from "they could be mis-dosed (true) to "and could even contain fentanyl" (absolutely no and that's so fucking retarded).  The FDA said they will "crack down" on this, but of course, had no plan because they pretty much can't, other than spreading fear.  They even tried to hint that users could be prosecuted for buying it, which is absolutely false.  This is not scheduled, it's not illegal to possess.  The seller could be violating the law, not the user.

Fuck them, and this makes me even more motivated to spread the word.

• Useful/Thanks! 1

7 hours ago, SwampNut said:

This is not scheduled, it's not illegal to possess.  The seller could be violating the law, not the user.

Yet.  Just like the ATF I'm sure they can make up some kind of law.  😉

Someone arguing with me using "facts" such as "I've heard that's not true" and "I feel like it's this" versus my cited medical documents and the drug maker's own documentation just reminds me of how retarded society is as a whole.  You cannot disabuse someone of their emotionally derived alt-facts by using actual real documented facts.  It just doesn't work.  I'm going to try, "don't you feel that the manufacturer would have a good reason to test and document this accurately?"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Big Pharma is pissed, and not taking it easy.  This article is a pharma PR hit piece with very little factual language.  They aren't just trying to use loose legal premises, but also using misleading language, which MSM is happy to parrot.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/novo-nordisk-sues-spas-wellness-152000164.html

• 4 months later...

This is a supposedly open place to put any sort of info you want to share.  I started using it for all the tirzepatide and semaglutide help files I make.  Nope!!  No place is safe from the pharmaceutical companies trying to keep power.  

45481.png

Hello caalvarez,

One or more of your Pastes have been removed due to abuse reports:

https://pastebin.com/25q9KfVZ
Kind regards,

The Pastebin Team

3 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

This is a supposedly open place to put any sort of info you want to share.  I started using it for all the tirzepatide and semaglutide help files I make.  Nope!!  No place is safe from the pharmaceutical companies trying to keep power

shopping (1).jpeg