CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 CBR1100XX OEM Mufflers

Well, I haven't posted in years since selling my Blackbird. Haven't replaced with another bike because I have too many other things on my plate going into "old age".  I still have the original mufflers because the buyer I sold to decided he did not want them. And I have procrastinated in getting them up for sale.

When I purchased the bike many years ago it only had 2800 original miles on the odometer. The owner then had already replaced the OEM units with a set of Yosh carbon cans. So these have something less than the 2800 miles.

I would prefer to sell in person and am willing to meet a buyer halfway within a 1-1/2 hr drive, one way from zipcode 61254. That would be a 3-1/2 hr drive radius. This would therefore include the west side of Chicago to the east, maybe DeMoines to the west, and correspondingly as far north and south.  This will save on a hefty shipping charge to the buyer, and from myself having to build a bullet proof box to ship these so they would incur no damage. I am asking $225 cash. I have attached a picture of when I originally posted the bike on here years ago showing the mufflers which had some other items shown with them in the picture. They are in "as new" condition. The mufflers are the ONLY items I have left.  Thanks for looking.

IMG_0257.JPG

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...