CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sold

On Just Rolled In last week, there was a guy who connected his wiper fluid output to one of the vents on the battery, so it was shooting blue juice out the other side of the battery.  I bet that guy can wire a PC into a carb.  You're just too dumb and unimaginative.

• Haha 1

• Peepa changed the title to Sold
12 hours ago, SwampNut said:

On Just Rolled In last week, there was a guy who connected his wiper fluid output to one of the vents on the battery, so it was shooting blue juice out the other side of the battery.  I bet that guy can wire a PC into a carb.  You're just too dumb and unimaginative.

Imagine how clean his windshield would be if he had done it the other way around.

Coolant apparently doesn't clean the windshield very well.  A way back GF's dad decided to help her out by checking over her car.  He put coolant in the washer tank and washer fluid in the coolant tank.  There was also screwup with the steering fluid, don't remember what; brake fluid maybe.  IIRC he paid the repair bill.

They were both incredibly dumb, but he was nice and the chick was young and fairly hot.

My first ex-wife got our year-old Explorer in the divorce.  Her new boyfriend put ATF in the coolant tank, toasting the motor.  Instead of fixing it, they let it rot in the back yard under some trees.

She married him.  He worked on the furnace in their new house, the place literally burned to the ground days later.  Cause of fire: gas leak at inlet to furnace.  If it wasn't for a neighbor being up late and smelling the smoke, the two of them and their three kids would be dead.  Oh, and they hadn't paid their homeowner's insurance.  I'm not sure how that worked out in the end, but about a month after the fire, the insurance company was denying their claim.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, IcePrick said:

My first ex-wife got our year-old Explorer in the divorce.  Her new boyfriend put ATF in the coolant tank, toasting the motor.  Instead of fixing it, they let it rot in the back yard under some trees.

She married him.  He worked on the furnace in their new house, the place literally burned to the ground days later.  Cause of fire: gas leak at inlet to furnace.  If it wasn't for a neighbor being up late and smelling the smoke, the two of them and their three kids would be dead.  Oh, and they hadn't paid their homeowner's insurance.  I'm not sure how that worked out in the end, but about a month after the fire, the insurance company was denying their claim.

DAMN!  She picked a winner.

19 hours ago, IcePrick said:

Jesus.....