CBR1100XX.org Forum

National three day no junk challenge; accepted!

superhawk996

I do 3/5 all the time, one randomly, but never the other.  Hmm.  Why coffee?  How is that junk?  I've yet to see anything correlating it with something bad, unless you drink a ton or fill it with sugar and milk.

And does decaf count?

Also note that it takes about three weeks for an elimination diet to work, maybe five.  So anyone expecting to see magic in a week will be disappointed.  That said, cutting salt and processed junk was noticeable in my joint pain in a week-ish.

I'm just now getting back to feeling normal after Salton Sea weekend and junk food.

4 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Why coffee?  How is that junk?  I've yet to see anything correlating it with something bad

I may have just assumed it to be on the naughty list since it's an addiction for many.

18 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

I may have just assumed it to be on the naughty list since it's an addiction for many.

Ah, ok, so is the goal/purpose here a mental challenge, or to improve health?  Two different goals, right?  And if it's a caffeine addiction thing, then most tea is out?  Or can I replace the coffee with a couple huge mugs of strong black tea?

Anyway, I'm in.  But I'm not sure I count since I already do most of it, LOL.

There's no 29th this month.  Of all people, I did not expect to catch you on that one.  I half expected The Professional to go on one of his stupid Cuban tirades, but I guess he didn't notice either.

Tho now he'll probably say that he did and was just playing along.