CBR1100XX.org Forum

Titanium vs. Stainless Steel

tomek

9 hours ago, tomek said:

Pollutes my threads with his bithering  nonsense

Whoa. Your inner child must be seriously harmed. Hope it's not distracting you from your built. losing focus could result in a mistake that could be responsible for a major mechanical failure.

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the built? 

Does a titanium valve stand a greater chance of seizing in a guide and subsequently dropping into a cylinder than a stainless one? 

Are we going to start a bet on how this engine fails?

On 12/27/2022 at 2:27 PM, tomek said:

Nope. That was supposed to be about 2004 r1. I nuked that one due to idiotic comments by certain idiot. Again.

This one, was a trial balloon. I was hoping, perhaps, he learnt something, and would  refrain from spreading stupidity. Nope. Nothing changed.

It is pointless, it always comes to debunking utter nonsense he posts, etc instead of concentrating on the built.

And he has major issue with the truth. Makes things up, twists the truth, etc.

Inferiority complex on top of it. Probably was abused by parents and/or Swamp. We'll never know.

He is destructive prick and asshole. Never starts anything of his own, but pollutes my threads with his bithering  nonsense any chance he gets.

Next trail balloon will be in 10 years. 🤪

Idiots will always idiot. 

If you'd stop quoting the idiot, most people wouldn't see it.

My trial balloon was to read a post by a known fucktard and see if it contained a conversation.  As soon as he wasn't worshiped for the god that he thinks he is, it went to shit.  Here we are.  For a minute, I truly thought we could have a conversation about a third party product without a massive idiot ego being involved.

50 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

My trial balloon was to read a post by a known fucktard and see if it contained a conversation.  As soon as he wasn't worshiped for the god that he thinks he is, it went to shit.  Here we are.  For a minute, I truly thought we could have a conversation about a third party product without a massive idiot ego being involved.

R-Todd. 

2 hours ago, SwampNut said:

I've decided to bail out from this thread for obvious reasons.

What is stoping you, and your brother with years of experience on valvetrain gained from working on two stroke leaf blowers, from continuing on this subject? Am I necessary to discuss valvetrain? Unreplaceable?  Can't do without me? Wtf? 

I bet the acetone addict is still proclaiming his love for his favorite Cuban(s)....and/or blaming at least one of them (me) for him being to big of a bitch to continue with his threads.  If he had an ounce of confidence in his ability to bullshit people about his super skills/knowledge he wouldn't cave so easily to a person he claims is just an ignorant idiot.

Just please continue. Post, for fuck's sake, something on the subject. I yield the floor to whoever or Carlos and Oscar.

Share with us your knowledge and your thoughts. 

On 1/7/2023 at 2:19 PM, tomek said:

decided to bail out from this thread for obvious reasons.

But wait! What about your built?

On 1/7/2023 at 10:01 AM, DBLXX said:

Idiots will always idiot. 

Is this the part where you describe your built??

You could start a thread on drain plugs, and how to operate them!