CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pages not fully loading sometimes (split up page)

blackhawkxx

On 10/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, blackhawkxx said:

Any outlook on fixing the annoying half page issue?  (Not being ungrateful for what you do)

Did you ever find out about the half page stuff (note this is from 2020), I have learned to live with it but it seems strange to me that some threads are half page and others full page.  With half page, many tools are not available to use when replying.  Below is half page and then full page. 

1216068790_SmallScreen.thumb.jpg.9e00c1f46e08991a698dfcf9b224bbf4.jpg

1762789833_LargeScreen.thumb.jpg.b48ba336c0dd0e4bae2c1679a37f9e48.jpg 

I split this off to see if others are seeing it also, people may ignore ongoing upgrade threads.

That's perplexing.  I've never seen it on Mac, Windows, or iPad.  I think I may have misunderstood the issue originally, the images you posted today helped.  It would be good to know if anyone else sees this also.  If you can temporarily stop any content/ad blockers, Javascript blockers and try that could be worth it.  I run with a few though.

For example, if you're in my house and use my wifi, you can't get CNN.com to fully load.  Too many protections on my network.  LOL

This also lets me know who is trying to read CNN on my dime, because they complain...

10 hours ago, SwampNut said:

So bizarre.  Is your phone on the same network (IE, your home wifi) or on cell?  I'm trying to narrow it down to a device, or a network, anything.

My phone is on the same wifi. I turned it off and looks the same.  I normally use a laptop on wifi, later I can look at the wired desktop to see if it looks different.  This all started when you did the big move here if I remember right.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use