CBR1100XX.org Forum

Apple Watch Series 7 - like new (Price Drop)

On 10/24/2022 at 12:37 PM, DBLXX said:

Lies.

If you jam it under a door while open... and the screen doesn't crack, IT WILL HOLD THE DOOR OPEN !

LIAR!

It'll hold the door even with a cracked screen.

The watch was tempting me, but it would look like a grandfather clock on my girly wrist.

On 10/20/2022 at 11:24 AM, TFT said:

And he's able to make these fact deficient posts without the slightest shred of reliable or credible research. 

He's able to post them because he doesn't use any reliable sources for his research.

10 hours ago, CALCXX said:

Missed it.

Alcohol may have been involved.

1 hour ago, superhawk996 said:

but it would look like a grandfather clock on my girly wrist.

Can't be smaller than mine.

• DBLXX changed the title to Apple Watch Series 7 - like new (Price Drop)
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Reading sale adds it appears that there's a bunch of optional stuff with the 7, or maybe just things that people don't advertise(?).  GPS, WiFi, Cellular (locked vs. unlocked) blood O2 sensor, heart monitor....  If there are different trim levels/options; what does yours have/not have?

7 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

Reading sale adds it appears that there's a bunch of optional stuff with the 7, or maybe just things that people don't advertise(?).  GPS, WiFi, Cellular (locked vs. unlocked) blood O2 sensor, heart monitor....  If there are different trim levels/options; what does yours have/not have?

Im sure Carlos will chime in but I believe they are all the same (series 7) and the only options are Size, band, metal, color, name and WiFi or WiFi and cellular. 

When you go to buy one those are the only options to pick from. Same with all the other series. As the watch itself develops they improve it but they are all the same. (The series) 

Go try and buy one now online at Apple. You’ll see what I’m saying. 

Edited by DaveK

The only electronic difference in the sub-models is the cellular option which is completely retarded.  There are color and material options too, as well as two sizes.  This is the larger size, base materials, enhanced band.  All of them can take all bands within their size.

On 9/28/2022 at 9:37 AM, SwampNut said:

On the upside, every post bumps up your thread.

Yeah, I'm like 7 pages on an Apple watch? I was going to ignore it. Then, I thought - what is the conversation about?

...exposure.

On 9/24/2022 at 1:45 PM, Zero Knievel said:

Pics?

I don't do iThingies, but my wife has run them for decades. I bought one of Dave's discards (iPhone 6S?) for her. She got another 5 good years of use out of it before it wouldn't keep up on the data highway. He gave me a few bucks off on the purchase as well.

That being said, I could Google it, but I don't keep up on that market segment or the versions. I doubt I could form a decent query. A picture would help me get in the conversation.

Edited by XXitanium
My spelling is worse than the text to speech today

21 minutes ago, XXitanium said:

I don't do iThingies, but my wife has run them for decades. I bought one of Dave's discards (iPhone 6S?) for her. She got another 5 good years of use out of it before it wouldn't keep up on the data highway. He gave me a few bucks off on the purchase as well.

That being said, I could Google it, but I don't keep up on that market segment or the versions. I doubt I could form a decent query. A picture would help me get in the conversation.

Picture of the watch? I posted a few in this thread. If you want more - say the word and I’ll snap a few more. 

• 4 weeks later...

It's now closer to Ebay prices.  Figure out what you'll net from them, set the price there, and the odds of a sale will likely increase.