CBR1100XX.org Forum

Apple Watch Series 7 - like new (Price Drop)

This could be your for $350. My Ultra won’t be here until mid November but testing the waters now on this one. 

Paid $510 for my S7. 

Yours for $350. 

I’d ship around mid Oct since I’ll be traveling until then. 

LMK. 

82E1560E-14F8-46F2-A026-78EF552E95EF.jpeg

Edited by DBLXX

1 hour ago, SwampNut said:

What makes you believe it doesn't come with a charger?

Does *anything* make you happy?  But seriously it's super convenient.

Apple indicates charger isn’t included on the Series 8, so I presumed Dave didn’t get one with the one he has.

Dude, you seriously need to realize that your "research" is always wrong; political, technical, whatever.  I don't get it.  I think you're a smart dude and then you just post the opposite of reality every damn day.

Included in the box is a Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charger to USB-C Cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CALCXX said:

Mike, you are a smart dude. No doubt. You overthink shit beyond the realm of reason.

You need to find a girlfriend. 

It’s not that bad.  I read the part where the power converter sent provided as Apple is trying to reduce e-waste and wrongly assumed it also included the charging cable.

How would a girlfriend solve over thinking?

On 9/25/2022 at 10:10 AM, DBLXX said:

Mike - do me a favor. Start a thread in the Pub for your penis issues and let me try and sell my watch. 

Thanks

On the upside, every post bumps up your thread.

That's a great deal, surprised nobody jumped on it.  

4 hours ago, SwampNut said:

On the upside, every post bumps up your thread.

That's a great deal, surprised nobody jumped on it.  

I still have the Apple watch I bought from Dave. Arrived minty fresh and in brand new shape. However, I don't find myself wearing it. Ironically, it sits next to my bed on the kickstand charger and it is the most expense bedside clock possible. I really like that I can lightly tap the nights stand, it turns on displays the time and then automatically shuts off. My wife thinks I am nuts, and is super annoyed by it. But she should know me by now. 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 7:51 AM, CALCXX said:

You need to find a girlfriend. 

You've clearly not thought this through man.  Lets stick to year long threads about how to move a bike that lands right back where he started from....before he got rid of his trailer because a trailer is a shitty solution, to then buy another trailer.

Now imagine that thread coupled with the emotions and challenges that a woman will bring 🤯

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

You've clearly not thought this through man.  Lets stick to year long threads about how to move a bike that lands right back where he started from....before he got rid of his trailer because a trailer is a shitty solution, to then buy another trailer.

Now imagine that thread coupled with the emotions and challenges that a woman will bring 🤯

Hahahaha!!

Mike's posts are the most confusing and entertaining at the same time. And he's able to make these fact deficient posts without the slightest shred of reliable or credible research.