CBR1100XX.org Forum

Held Touch Gloves: Size 8

I bought these a couple of years ago.  Wore them once.  Too small for me, I usually wear a size 10, but these were a deal.  Bad for me.  Hopefully good for someone else.  

These have the little thingie in each index finger such that you can operate touch screens.   That feature works well!  

Perfect condition.  
$50.00 + shipping.   (From 95762)
New, these are $219.00

BAF73853-C56D-4E98-A5A5-4305F98647BA.jpeg

2531F855-10DB-4EB1-AB4F-CBA4FD1890FD.jpeg

424A9100-9262-4063-8FBF-90CE977ADE36.jpeg

733AA080-E6E9-4E1E-A798-40881AFD6031.jpeg

Edited by SierraKLR

Wish I had smaller hands. I bought a pair of Held gloves a while back as they were a screaming deal, but like yours they were too small. Gave them away. I wonder if Trump needs any gloves? 😁

4 hours ago, rockmeupto125 said:

Held has always had numeric sizing.  I take a 12.5 and they are hard to find.

Joe just tried to casually say he wears a size 14 boot and is hung like a field Mule. 😜

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

"...lower the urinals or heat the water!!"

😂

I saw a chart that estimates what your glove size should be based on shoe size (I'm size 12 shoes), it's pretty far off for me.  So then I looked at another chart that uses the same to determine your expected condom size, sad start to the day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

So then I looked at another chart that uses the same to determine your expected condom size, sad start to the day.

Is it too late to get the lifted F350 back?  Add a coal rolling module?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm.

Neither my Titans or Rodneys are EU sized, but they are a few years old.  That is a smoking deal. If nobody wants them, I will take them. Probably too small, my Rodneys are a perfect fit (Thanks, Dave!} and the Titans are a little big. Don’t be offended if they wind up on CL if they don’t, OK?

89AA868D-EB64-42FB-8B21-963D1AEFD5A0.jpeg

0C49FB3A-4474-4CB0-B26A-ED6C2F3A7960.jpeg

11 hours ago, RXX said:

Hmmmm.

Neither my Titans or Rodneys are EU sized, but they are a few years old.  That is a smoking deal. If nobody wants them, I will take them. Probably too small, my Rodneys are a perfect fit (Thanks, Dave!} and the Titans are a little big. Don’t be offended if they wind up on CL if they don’t, OK?

89AA868D-EB64-42FB-8B21-963D1AEFD5A0.jpeg

0C49FB3A-4474-4CB0-B26A-ED6C2F3A7960.jpeg

Is the L and L+ extra finger length?  I need that for gloves to fit right and have never thought of looking for it.

If They are not sold I will take them for my wife. May be a tad big but that way she can put a liner on first in the cold. Let me know.

Thank, John

• Upvote 1