CBR1100XX.org Forum

Apple 11-Inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation) with Wi-Fi - 256GB - Space Gray

Upgraded to a gen 3.  Which might be dumb since a new one should be coming very soon, but...got $150 off.  Always in a case, which is included.  The iPad is in perfect shape.  The case has the wear you'd expect from a couple years of ownership.  Includes retail box and unused charger and cable (I have plenty of cables and chargers, never use the new ones).

MPN:  MXDC2LL/A

UPC:  0190199423206

eBay says my sales range should be $521-587 plus shipping, so how about $520 shipped?

Trending price is $547.00

**see footnote for trending price
List your tablet and we'll help you earn the trending price.

B01B9863-C072-48D0-B2DD-4E716DA948B6_1_102_o.jpeg4365AD23-B861-4B78-9562-D389508CD706_1_102_o.jpeg11FAA325-8B96-42BF-8546-E3494A7B71A7_1_102_o.jpegB2A539AF-6B36-496B-A328-9E25D6233BB5_1_102_o.jpeg1EAC9443-EC6C-4790-B838-46A0885975A5_1_102_o.jpeg299633D9-819F-4A30-B709-58EF5AF01B5C_1_102_o.jpegE8D0D3ED-A789-4BF6-8298-F98DBC64DCD5_1_102_o.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

It's sitting here in a box ready to ship.  I was going to put it on eBay today along with a quadcopter.  Canada shipping is no big deal, and usually only adds a few bucks to the cost.  Let me know, I don't need to move it immediately so it can sit and wait for your answer.

PM'd, thanks.

Stoked to jump up from and iPad 4 to this one. A6X to A12Z, 2012 tech to 2020 tech. If my math is right that's like ditching my wife and dating a 25 year old instead ...

I do shutter to think what sort of wtf images it has displayed to date in it's life so far (no offence) but I'll give it a run for it's money too ... heh

38 minutes ago, Nova Scotia Mike said:

If my math is right that's like ditching my wife and dating a 25 year old instead ...

Yes, in both cases you'll never keep up with it and you probably won't touch it right.

• Like 1

@Nova Scotia Mike I'm not sure if this is still the case: I bought a used ipad from the USA (gen 3?) yes it was years ago, I couldn't get it to work with my Canadian apple ID. This may have changed, but my friends wife (american) can't seem to get her iphone X(something) to work with her Canadian apple id either. That being said, I don't like the woman enough to see if it's still an apple thing or just her. 

1 hour ago, JoWhee said:

@Nova Scotia Mike I'm not sure if this is still the case: I bought a used ipad from the USA (gen 3?) yes it was years ago, I couldn't get it to work with my Canadian apple ID. This may have changed, but my friends wife (american) can't seem to get her iphone X(something) to work with her Canadian apple id either. That being said, I don't like the woman enough to see if it's still an apple thing or just her. 

Thanks JoWhee, that never would have crossed my mind. Was the one you bought wifi or cellular? I think Carlos already has this one on the way to me ... I see what I can find out.

I just called Apple Support and talked to Britney who sounded like someone from Alabama. She looked at a few things on her end and doesn't think there will be any issues. If it was a cellular model there might be issues but where it's wifi only and if wiped/factory reset before it gets to me all should be good. Thanks for call out all the same.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

iPad arrived today. Excellent condition, nice case/og box & accessories/packed nicely, thanks Carlos!

I held my iPhone near it like it asked as my old iPad is too old to transfer, and my deets went to the new iPad seemingly fine. Then it did an os update and now I think it's restoring from an icloud backup of mt iPhone. Seems like any inter-country drama is non-existant thankfully.

Woo!

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Nova Scotia Mike said:

Oh and the time warp from my iPad 4 to this 2nd gen Pro is impressive!

It's buttery smooth, tiny bezels and much quicker, but where's the home button? <jk>

Hah, ah yeah, the home button.  I recently helped someone with one of those and the use of it has been wiped from my brain.  I kept trying to use gestures.