CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A+ ] Southwest Moto Tires

• 1 month later...

SWmototire is just too good for me NOT to post in their favor. The owner is very nice, very responsive, and the prices speak for themselves. Usually at my door in 3 working days. Sets are usually same price as dealer cost for a rear, at least around here.

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

Avon 45/46's to my door in three days at a bargain price. What can I say. Great service, fair prices, good products, free shipping for two tires. I'll use these guys again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I will not buy from them again !

The service was great, delivery on time. But they charged my $10 extra, because I called them to place the order !?

When I called to ask about the price difference, the guy told me that he runs a business there, and me calling his 800 number costs him money :shock:

Fuck them, they can keep their tires - NEVER AGAIN !

You do what you want :cool:

Cheers,

...I received this e-mail from SMT(after I ranted here !),

so maybe they are not so bad....

"Peter, I apologize. I figured out what went wrong after we spoke on the phone. I had just dropped the tire prices by $5.00 per tire and had not changed the sheet we keep by the phone. I was iritated because I have people trying to scam me every day. You obviously are not one of those people. I credited your card back the $10. Again I am sorry.

I am old and cranky.I will certainly understand if you never shop with us again

Blaine

Owner"

Oh, well....

• 1 month later...

i ordered a set of road pilots and am very happy with the way i was treated...parts411 had em a little cheaper but they gave me all kinds of hastles regarding shipping address must be the same as billing address...so long story short parts411=no sale, swmoto tires A+!

• 1 month later...

Ordered online Street Pilot Road for the rear and Sport for the front. Got 'em in just a few days via UPS. No hassles. Good job by SW Moto Tires for shipping them so quickly.

• 3 months later...

Another great experience with SWMoto. I ordered a set of Pilot Roads late Tues night. They are in my garage as of today (Friday).

What's the address ? I'll come and pick them up.... :twisted:  

Cheers,

No need to go to all that trouble. Just click on their website and the tires will show up at your door in a couple days. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Great company! Ordered my tires and they arrived 3 days later. Fast, and great service.

Will buy from them again,

Ken

• 1 year later...