CBR1100XX.org Forum

CL - not mine

• XXitanium changed the title to CL - not mine
  • 2 weeks later...

https://rmn.craigslist.org/mcy/d/rochester-1998-honda-cbr1100xx-blackbird/7481668840.html

"1998 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird. This bike has been powertrain swapped from an EFI 2002 Blackbird. I do have the original 1998 engine as well. 21k miles. Manual timing tensioner already installed. Power Commander V with tank mounted LCD display for easy fuel trim adjustments. New lithium battery. Black Widow full stainless exhaust system with Scorpion mufflers. Corbin seat. It needs tires mounted, I can include a new set of Metzeler Sportec M7's. The radiator fans need to be wired as the original setup was temp switch controlled. It has the 1998 radiator and oil cooler configuration. This is a pretty fast and somewhat comfortable bike. It can beat Suzuki Hayabusas that are in stock form. Never raced. 😄 "

00L0L_jfcYW2lNsRIz_0CI0rx_600x450.jpg

8 hours ago, XXitanium said:

https://rmn.craigslist.org/mcy/d/rochester-1998-honda-cbr1100xx-blackbird/7481668840.html

"1998 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird. This bike has been powertrain swapped from an EFI 2002 Blackbird. I do have the original 1998 engine as well. 21k miles. Manual timing tensioner already installed. Power Commander V with tank mounted LCD display for easy fuel trim adjustments. New lithium battery. Black Widow full stainless exhaust system with Scorpion mufflers. Corbin seat. It needs tires mounted, I can include a new set of Metzeler Sportec M7's. The radiator fans need to be wired as the original setup was temp switch controlled. It has the 1998 radiator and oil cooler configuration. This is a pretty fast and somewhat comfortable bike. It can beat Suzuki Hayabusas that are in stock form. Never raced. 😄 "

00L0L_jfcYW2lNsRIz_0CI0rx_600x450.jpg

Not for me.

• 2 weeks later...