CBR1100XX.org Forum

Canon EOS T6 Premium Kit (Price Lowered)

6 hours ago, googus said:

Great camera!

It does look nice.  I’ve wanted to replace my Canon, but I really wanted one with the swing out display as it was very useful when shooting from different angles.  Sadly, the only ones made with that feature only used 2 batteries (mine uses 4) which means less time between needing to replace with a fresh pair.

I eventually got used to just using my phone and never got back into traditional photography. :( 

2 hours ago, Zero Knievel said:

It does look nice.  I’ve wanted to replace my Canon, but I really wanted one with the swing out display as it was very useful when shooting from different angles.  Sadly, the only ones made with that feature only used 2 batteries (mine uses 4) which means less time between needing to replace with a fresh pair.

I eventually got used to just using my phone and never got back into traditional photography. :( 

Let me know if interested.

13 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

It's listed at a good price.  You could buy it, decide you hate it, put it on eBay and get your money back.

I know, but I've entered a phase in life where I want to divest myself of as much stuff as possible.  If I would really use it, I'd buy it, but odds are it would sit on the shelf.

• 3 weeks later...
  • DBLXX changed the title to Canon EOS T6 Premium Kit (Price Lowered)
  • 1 month later...